Billy your right it is timeless...
Hey now that you have RCL out there for the holidays and all, running around half naked in Carlsbad, and hanging out with Mouzer... why don't you keep him!
Just last week in Orlando I had to pull him back into the rental van because he was yelling at some poor kids at the toll both.... Do you know how many fights I have pulled him or joined him in over the years....
With him down there my bar bill will be less, my racing expenses will be cut in half...His employees will love you
Get this my mom tells me yesterday that she heard from Linda Lou that I would not leave a restaurant in Orlando when poor RCL wanted to, so he had to walk a long way back to the motel. ILMAO... We ALL walked over to a BAR not a restaurant the first night and he did the "going to the head" line and never returned..... I guess the 1/4 mile back to his room was just about as far as those short little fat legs could take him... Too bad you didn't have your raindeer Lou to help you back....
Your such an idiot..... Billy please keep him...He can go to work for you entertaining the customers so you can get some work done..... :jawdrop: