I am aware of some of what has been proposed and as I stated, in answer to your question, I will not vote for a dem or rep who standing for govt aid for illegals. I am also aware that it is mainly the dems who have suggested such nonsense. I'm not for it period. When my Son went to Cal State Fullerton, as I recall, it wasn't quite as simple as you make it sound. What haven't I
answered?
current proposals (and there are several) are in direct opposition to what your stated beliefs are on the illegal immigration issue And your point is what?
Thanks.
I wasn't making a point. I was just asking for clarification of an apparent ambiguity, between your stated position and the positions of those you seem to otherwise support. I wasn't seeking a gotcha, just a better understanding.
As for something not being as simple as I make it sound. That is a given, as I try to be clear, but I can't possibly cover the complexity of most things in the very short time I spend on these posts.
What haven't you answered?? You haven't given me next weeks winning lottery numbers and I want you to know I'm getting pissed about it..