I took the family truckster aka tow vehicle out this past weekend and it's usually the wife's ride. I noticed the oil was at 10% so I let her know to take it in to get it changed. She just called me and was somewhat upset. She said "Well, they can't do anything for the differential because it's too low".
So, being a natural smart ass I asked "is it too low to the ground?" and she repeated the question to the toolbag working there. I could hear him in the background say "well it should be ok". Wait one second cracker, you just said there's something wrong and now there isn't? What gives I say, what gives?
Then he proceeds to let her know the air filter needed to be replaced. It's an aftermarket air filter I just cleaned 4 months ago. I've only made 2 river trips after cleaning the filter. They usually go a solid 10k before I ever clean them and I've heard to let it go longer. I told her to say "no thanks shitbox" but she left out the key elements.
He says "well the tires need to be rotated". They have 400 fukin miles on them. They're brand fukin new. For the love of fuk why would I want to rotate them?
Why do these cockholes feel the need to fuk with her but they never say chit to me? Every time I go in they always say "Just an oil change...you got it".
Ahhh, I feel better