Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: B&E Results in 2 Dead Robbers

I don't think anyone here wants to kill anyone. Talk is cheap. If it came right down to it I doubt any talkers would be killing anyone running away from a vehicular break in. They might want to in hindsight, but actully pulling the trigger, I doubt it.
    This is partly my point. Everyone wants to be all vigilante like say kill the focker. But flip the script and no one can give a straight answer to a direct question. This is because if they answered honestly they look like a hypocrite.

there is a big diffrence between some punk stealing from you and your kid.
    What is the difference? It's OK for your kid to steal but not someone else's. That punk could be your kid.

YeLLowBoaT
    What is the difference? It's OK for your kid to steal but not someone else's. That punk could be your kid.
    no its not ok for my kid to steal from me, but unlike some punk kid, I'm not responsible for some punk off the street, I am responsible for my kid...
    after all they have to come home some time, when they do a ass whopping is waiting for them.

topless
    What is the difference? It's OK for your kid to steal but not someone else's. That punk could be your kid.Yeah but did he dine and dash? That right there should get a cap popped in his ass.

ratso
    This is partly my point. Everyone wants to be all vigilante like say kill the focker. But flip the script and no one can give a straight answer to a direct question. This is because if they answered honestly they look like a hypocrite.
    I already stated it would be hard for me to shoot someone... but I'll be damned if I'm gonna condemn someone for having the balls to do it and get another piece of shit off the street.

Jbb

Ouch. That one was deep....lol

YeLLowBoaT

Old Texan
    Here's the link to the live 911 call. Joe Horn, "Move, you're dead....." Boom, Boom, Boom!
    And 2 burgulars are no more.
    http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=5538780

topless
    Here's the link to the live 911 call. Joe Horn, "Move, you're dead....." Boom, Boom, Boom!
    And 2 burgulars are no more.
    http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...al&id=5538780I want Joe Horn in my neiborhood.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast