Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Someone said THE 'jErK was ON.......

FlatRat

CircleJerk
    Mr. Pressed Rat but there may be more to this, like that empty Moonshine Jug you handed me may explain the look of discust on my mug! Did you drink it all yourself? That's OK, I know where the plastic recycling container is. That's something Hillbillys know nothing about!
    Check out the treads: YUP 10 best dressed!! Isnt that your hand on the far left with a fresh bugger?

FlatRat
    Mr. Pressed Rat but there may be more to this, like that empty Moonshine Jug you handed me may explain the look of discust on my mug! Did you drink it all yourself? That's OK, I know where the plastic recycling container is. That's something Hillbillys know nothing about!
    Check out the treads: YUP 10 best dressed!! Isnt that your hand on the far left with a fresh bugger?
    Sorry Jerk,
    it's a classic....no booger hand, me have camera.

sanger ss396
    looks like the jerks hat was used as a filter for the juice that was in the jug. hey rat bring your own filter. u know that stuff in the jug will go up in flames from static electricity. i am surprised that a plastic jug did not have the bottom fall out of it.

FlatRat
    looks like the jerks hat was used as a filter for the juice that was in the jug. hey rat bring your own filter. u know that stuff in the jug will go up in flames from static electricity. i am surprised that a plastic jug did not have the bottom fall out of it.
    Filter...?
    who needs a filter?Did you ever get an engine for next season?Looks like ya scored some bitchen pipes!!

sanger ss396
    those are the ones off of the lavey since mrs. jerks motor broke a cam. i was at the engine builder today and was getting the parts lined out. also are u breaking out ur boat this next summer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12