Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Black Panthers Confronted By Supporters Of Man Who Killed Robbers

centerhill condor
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1196804411
    I Swear I Head That Bike.... It Sounded Like This.... Runnnigganigga Niggarun
    watch yourself my friend or someone will play the race card. I thought they left 'cause they knew the folks in the 'hood 1. had guns 2. would use them AGAIN.
    CC

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    way to much drama lets see some pics of hot ladies dam this BS

Waist Deep
    Beautiful,
    It's amazing how organized it was. I cant help but think if the colors were turned, them cars woulda been rolled ova! Aiiiight.

DogMan
    Please tell me you made that up!! Please tell me you spent hours as a joke (and a good one at that)typing this crap up!! Cause if this a fact and is what they stand for, then somene needs to send Bill Cosby over there to kick a little ass.
    It's funny, I had not heard of the Black Panthers in the news in years, so I did a quick Internet search on Black Panther. That lead me to a Black Nationalism web site that had a link to what I copied and pasted off the Black Panthers site...I wish it was a joke.
    Yea, probably best to get back to boats & babes...

Moneypitt
    O Reiley feature coming on in about an hour, Fox News stations.....

Old Texan
    Quanell X is very vocal in any local incident where he feels injustice being done to black "ciminals". The protest against Joe Horn wasn't over defending property but because Quanell felt it was "racially" motivated. He doesn't care about the crime aspect or even if someone was shot as long as they weren't black. The perps had Latin sounding nam es so Quanell said niothing until the pictures were released showing black men.
    Really sad how he views the world.
    Also last week a gang of black teenagers robbed several people at gunpoint. One victim who was black and an offduty deputy constable, tried to run off and escape but was chased down and shot dead by one teen. Quanell has had no public response or complaint about this. Makes you wonder.......:idea:

Itsahobby
    Dang, that hood needs a soul vaccination:sqeyes:

Super D
    What color is honesty?

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Quanell X is very vocal in any local incident where he feels injustice being done to black "ciminals". The protest against Joe Horn wasn't over defending property but because Quanell felt it was "racially" motivated. He doesn't care about the crime aspect or even if someone was shot as long as they weren't black. The perps had Latin sounding nam es so Quanell said niothing until the pictures were released showing black men.
    Really sad how he views the world.
    Also last week a gang of black teenagers robbed several people at gunpoint. One victim who was black and an offduty deputy constable, tried to run off and escape but was chased down and shot dead by one teen. Quanell has had no public response or complaint about this. Makes you wonder.......:idea:
    yeah I know what you mean take Omaha dam all those folks died for nothing

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456