Thread: Looking for a Turbo Guru

Placecraft Dragstar
    A friend of mine wants to put turbo's with EFI on a 565 BBC ( I dont know why ) but anyway who can read a compressor map of these things? any suggestion on who is good on turbo's?

Blown 472
    Check out turbomustangs.com, ton of info there.

BOOGEYMAN
    A friend of mine wants to put turbo's with EFI on a 565 BBC ( I dont know why ) but anyway who can read a compressor map of these things? any suggestion on who is good on turbo's?
    Because he wants endless power in his boat is why!!! What are the engine specs and what power on what fuel is he looking to make? Intercooled or not? On that engine I would run a pair of gt47-88's with a pair of 60mm wastegates, thats good for anywhere from 1,000+ on pump gas to 2400 on good fuel and an air to water IC!
    Travis
    pm texas-19 on here, his name is Mike and he runs a 540 with a pair of 88's and he can tell you how it runs....

2manymustangs
    Call turbonetics, they will tell you exactly what you need based on your engine specs and desired end result.

After all the smart azz remarks about turbos and efi and now your wanting help with picking out turbos:idea: a friend of yours huh?

Placecraft Dragstar
    After all the smart azz remarks about turbos and efi and now your wanting help with picking out turbos:idea: a friend of yours huh?
    I will stay in stone ages as your little buddy puts it and stick to a roost blower. I see he never answered:idea: maybe cause he cant read them.
    I will pass this info on THANKS GUYS!!!
    http://static.racingjunk.com/1/ui/0/...ke-buzzard.jpg

2manymustangs
    Check out turbomustangs.com, ton of info there.
    TurboMustangs, now were talkin!

2manymustangs