Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Throw him in jail

framer1
    Regardless of his intoxication...the stupid focker will file a workers comp claim. It's in your best interest to collect written statements of those on-site and document this day down to the tiniest detail.
    If it's a temp service they usually cover the comp Still sucks

After talking with the service their reply was we won't charge you for today. Wow thanks

soupersonic
    Judging by every construction crew I've ever been on, the guys lucky he didn't get the everloving shit kicked out of him by half the people there.
    Exactly, he would have " fell down" a few more times, off site of course

Boatcop
    You getting your "temps" from in front of Pruitt's on Thomas? :idea:

ratso
    People like that should be shot...

HavaSkank
    If it's a temp service they usually cover the comp Still sucks
    You are correct. The temp agency covers the comp, but because of the arrest Im sure this fine, honest, hard worker will get the likes of a Larry H. Parker to convince him he was wronged and placed in harms way. In a civil suit he'll name the temp agency, the employment location and the owner. Trust me, I see it every day.

Havasu1986
    Thats pretty good. My boss walked into our yard sunday after Turkey day at 5am to check on a few monday deliveries. (he's old and can't sleep ) and found that the shop had been broken into. The lights were still on so he called and told them he thought they were still in there........ 60 minutes later, they showed.
    Justin...Are you going to Vegas with your work. I called Larry H to get a lift for tomorrow and he told me that there shutting down at 10 and the whole company is going to Vegas on Ahern.

Big Warlock
    Thats pretty good. My boss walked into our yard sunday after Turkey day at 5am to check on a few monday deliveries. (he's old and can't sleep ) and found that the shop had been broken into. The lights were still on so he called and told them he thought they were still in there........ 60 minutes later, they showed.
    Always start with "I have a gun" and they tend to respond quicker.

AZJD
    Justin...Are you going to Vegas with your work. I called Larry H to get a lift for tomorrow and he told me that there shutting down at 10 and the whole company is going to Vegas on Ahern.
    Yep I fly at 3.

YeLLowBoaT
    Judging by every construction crew I've ever been on, the guys lucky he didn't get the everloving shit kicked out of him by half the people there.
    I've seen it happen... watched a group of iorn workers( 15-20) take turns beatting the shit out of some one they found breaking into to one of thier job site boxs and taking stuff out. I didn't feel bad about it at all.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast