Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any of you have Musically tallented kids?:

DaddyMack
    My 13 y/o son plays Sax... picked up on old Beuscher on ebay... he loves it.. now teaching himself bass to play in a band with a few buddies... my youngest daughter sings... my oldest daughter yells...lol...thats about it...

The Doctor
    Music is awesome at rounding a kid''s development.
    All six of my kids play or sing. Two of the daughters play the piano quite well and one is now her Church organist (against her wishes.)
    The three boys all play guitar and one has an 11 piece Tama drum set as well. He played drums all the way through elementary school and two years in High School until his Football precluded any more marching band.
    They are all grown up now and the oldest son has a complete recording studio in his home with all his own equipment and a band that practices/records one night every week.
    Mama played the French horn into college and I was a rock band drummer. They left the equipment at my home and I preferred to play the keyboard than practice drums so now I have a grand piano in the living room with Mama's full approval. (It's cherry wood like everything else)
    We all played sports forever but nobody wants us on their teams any more as we age but we can still play music every day!
    Music is simply awesome!

Jetaholic
    My 13 y/o son plays Sax... picked up on old Beuscher on ebay... he loves it.. now teaching himself bass to play in a band with a few buddies... my youngest daughter sings... my oldest daughter yells...lol...thats about it...
    Out of curiosity, how old is that Beuscher?

Trailer Park Casanova
    Music is awesome at rounding a kid''s development.
    All six of my kids play or sing. Two of the daughters play the piano quite well and one is now her Church organist (against her wishes.)
    The three boys all play guitar and one has an 11 piece Tama drum set as well. He played drums all the way through elementary school and two years in High School until his Football precluded any more marching band.
    They are all grown up now and the oldest son has a complete recording studio in his home with all his own equipment and a band that practices/records one night every week.
    Music is simply awesome!
    Music sure exercises the kids minds doesn't it?
    Amazing how the pulse and the mood of the house takes on a focused character when the kids are all jiving their studies and practicing too.

v-drive
    Actually my son Joe is a very accomplished violinist. Oh yeah he calls himself BowTieOmega now, and he is going to kick my ass when he sees this.
    v-drive

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123