I am so sorry for Jackin this thread. It is about Jesus and I know that as well as anybody. I love all you guys more than you will ever know. Spent 45 minutes on the phone with Billy and about 1/2 hour tonite with Dave. Great friends and Hud and Wayne I Love both you guys too. It's all good in the ***boat world. It's also fun to play internet games. For the rest of this year no games...Rexie, start the band back up and give me a little "Rockin Little Christmas" by Brenda Lee. Moneypitt, your a tool, but a good tool, Mike Collins, I love ya, even though you think I'm a moron.....Seein Dick Waldrip in the pictures means God does work miracles. Flatbitchen...your the best. Van Beenan, I see your diets doin wonders. Bobby, lookin good as always. Darnes, my man, gain some fricken weight if ya wanna hang with us. Rick King, what can I say, your the best. Steve D. I know you love me...Pat , I can't believe you drank without me. All the other clowns that make this scene up...hang on, I'll be there soooooooon.
Feelin the love, except for Maxi, Rankin and Gorgy...RCL