Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What boat should I consider buying?

Todd969
    Mabey look at a Laveycraft. They have a cat, 27' sabre, that will go over 70mph with a 495 HO in it.
    495 HO ????
    Better hope your dad or Ray don't see that

Mandelon
    Hey, the value of everything is going down.....:idea:

frosted tips
    I'm a first time buyer and really know nothing about boats. I really like the Cat designs and interested in anything from a 25ft to 28ft open bow or party deck, Even close bow if it makes sense. I Want to run a 496HO. There so much out there to choose from, I don't want to just consider the popular names like Magic,Eliminator,Cobra. I'm looking for new and have a budget of around 60k to 85k. Thank you so much for any feedback. See you on the water, Hopefully.
    Howard laveycraft are also nice models when set up correct nun a good number nice detail

lavey jr
    495 HO ????
    Better hope your dad or Ray don't see that
    YES, a 496 HO.... Ive driven one over 70 before. And if you want facts cause you don't believe me go look at the 2005 Oct/Nov. issue of Powerboat and you will find a 27 sabre with a 496 mag ho that went 75.1.....
    And HAHA funny. I don't really care if they see it or not cause there is nothing to hide....

Todd969
    YES, a 496 HO.... Ive driven one over 70 before. And if you want facts cause you don't believe me go look at the 2005 Oct/Nov. issue of Powerboat and you will find a 27 sabre with a 496 mag ho that went 75.1.....
    And HAHA funny. I don't really care if they see it or not cause there is nothing to hide....
    Settle down Jr................. I was teasing you about the typo "495".
    I'm well aware about the capabilities of the Lavey line.

grads2112
    Howard laveycraft are also nice models when set up correct nun a good number nice detail
    All kidding aside if anyone knows you would, you see more boats than most people on here. But I still say Eliminator!

lavey jr
    Settle down Jr................. I was teasing you about the typo "495".
    I'm well aware about the capabilities of the Lavey line.
    oh.... sorry i didn't catch that.
    my appologies

HTM2
    I'm a first time buyer and really know nothing about boats. I really like the Cat designs and interested in anything from a 25ft to 28ft open bow or party deck, Even close bow if it makes sense. I Want to run a 496HO. There so much out there to choose from, I don't want to just consider the popular names like Magic,Eliminator,Cobra. I'm looking for new and have a budget of around 60k to 85k. Thank you so much for any feedback. See you on the water, Hopefully.
    Ocboy,,
    Here at HTM2 we can get you into a new 24' open bow or closed bow boat with a 496HO for around 79k to 84k, depending on options you would like on your boat. We also have some used boats on the lot that may fit what you are looking for. Feel free to contact us at www.htmperformanceboats.com, by phone 928-855-8155 or stop in our shop in Lake Havasu.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123