Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Southwind Jetboat For SALE!!!!!!

superV
    Eric455:
    superV:
    Eric455:
    SPECTRABRENT:
    Eric,
    Did you get your boat yet?
    Brent man this is F**ked up,
    the guy who had given me a deposit on the boat, doesnt want the boat now. (my southwind) and as far as the spectra goes.- Hes asking way too much for the boat, and i found out that it dont have IMCO ex. and few other problemns. i decided that i am going to get this boat. Turbo Eliminator on ebay so now that the spectra is out of the picture i have to sel my boat in order the go and get the Eliminator. " It should be a nice ROAD TRIP to MO." the price on the SOuthwind has now droped to $6800 OBO.
    please if anyone is interested please call me 818-402-3004 Eric
    thanx
    eric
    P.S. spectrabrent thanx for all the info on that spectra. i dont want you think that you discouraged me into not buying the spectra. i just didnt need that big of a boat (FOR NOW) thanx for all your help Eric,
    I will be going to look at this boat this weekend! If i dont buy it I let you have it wink And if I do Ill still have my 81 just like it for sale!
    Super(buying all the good boat deals)V sorry bratha. i already gave the guy a deposit. thats why he took it off of ebay. good luck thought.
    thanx
    eric Eric im just bustin your ball! But I am going to lack this weekend so if you need some help let me know. I could bring it out for ya to op6 if i get to use one of your boats for the weekend wink

superV
    Eric455:
    superV:
    Eric455:
    SPECTRABRENT:
    Eric,
    the guy who had given me a deposit on the boat, doesnt want the boat now. (my southwind) and as far as the spectra goes.- Hes asking way too much for the boat, and i found out that it dont have IMCO ex. and few other problemns. i decided that i am going to get this boat. Turbo Eliminator on ebay so now that the spectra is out of the picture i have to sel my boat in order the go and get the Eliminator. " It should be a nice ROAD TRIP to MO." the price on the SOuthwind has now droped to $6800 OBO.
    thanx
    eric
    P.S. spectrabrent thanx for all the info on that spectra. i dont want you think that you discouraged me into not buying the spectra. i just didnt need that big of a boat (FOR NOW) thanx for all your help Eric,
    I will be going to look at this boat this weekend! If i dont buy it I let you have it wink And if I do Ill still have my 81 just like it for sale!
    Super(buying all the good boat deals)V sorry bratha. i already gave the guy a deposit. thats why he took it off of ebay. good luck thought.
    thanx
    eric Eric im just bustin your ball! But I am going to lack this weekend so if you need some help let me know. I could bring it out for ya to op6 if i get to use one of your boats for the weekend wink

superV
    Eric455:
    superV:
    Eric455:
    SPECTRABRENT:
    Eric,
    thanx
    eric
    thanx

superV
    Eric455:
    superV:
    Eric455:
    SPECTRABRENT:
    Eric,
    thanx
    eric
    thanx
    eric Eric im just bustin your balls! But I am going to lake this weekend so if you need some help let me know. I could bring it out for ya to op6 if i get to use one of your boats for the weekend Otherwise ill bring mine so people wont know who is who!Let me know when your coming into town and we will hook up. If you need a place to stat let me know. wink BTW I have new interior for it, if your interested.
    [ April 21, 2003, 01:40 PM: Message edited by: superV ]

superV
    If your interested in the interior I put some more pics up this AM under my thread in the sandbar.

Eric455
    The southwidn is SOLD. thanx everyone. i really felt bad letting go of the southwind i know i will miss it bur like go's on. thanx again to all that helped, and to all the didnt.
    eric

JetBoatRich
    Good news Eric, I saw your other post.
    You on the road Thursday to pick up the other ride?

jerryscp123
    regegdbbdfhbc

Eric455
    JetBoatRich:
    Good news Eric, I saw your other post.
    You on the road Thursday to pick up the other ride? thats right!!! can't wait. hope its what he says it is.
    eric

Eric455
    jerryscp123:
    regegdbbdfhbc huhhhhhhhhh.....
    eric

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234