Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Millerton Lake?

Lumpy
    Oh damn that is sweet!!! I like the boat too.

Havasu_Dreamin
    69 Elim:
    I know everyone has seen these, but here is a pic of the sanger.There's a boat in that picture???

69 Elim
    Lumpy - sorry didn't catch up with ya @ Millerton. I was out there all day on Sunday, but never ran into ya. Here is another little bit on the boat to help recongnize it.
    http://free.***boat.net/hbcove/37/2/index.htm

Lumpy
    69Elim,
    My girlfriend and I got there at 3 pm on friday. I guess I wasn't paying attention to the sign. I parked in the day use area and launched at ramp #2. We spent the night back in the cove on a beach. I went back to the ramp saturday morning just to check on my truck. There was a parking ticket on the window for $89. I guess you have to get your car out of there by 10 pm. eek! Oh well. I had a blast and will probably be going again real soon. We left at about 5 pm saturday since I didn't want another $89 ticket wink So if I want to camp do I have to go to the madera side? I think I remember seeing a sign that said camping left and day use straight. I paid no attention. I was thinking of a cold beer at the time and nothing else I think =). Hope to hook up with ya some time soon. Here is a pic I just took of my boat and tow rig.

See ya, Lumpy

69 Elim
    Lumpy - yeah, I've gotten one of those parking tickets too. (DOH!!!) They close the gates @ 10pm. you either have to camp on the madera side or boat camp.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123