Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey CBBB'ers....

HotHallet
    Jeff-That shot is so killer. If there is a hard copy 4x6 you gotta blow it up and frame it maybe even send it to Hot Boat. Wait all they feature is 25-40 foot dick extension boats leaving out real(low to the water, high horsepower pump boats that started it all. Any moron can finance a 28 Eliminator cat but it takes real boaters to battle chop in a shallow vee jet boat.

Bense468
    Have you even seen chop yet? How about labor or memorial at havasu. Yeah been there and done that many times with my 18 footer. There is no chop in blythe.

Boater Bill
    So, did anybody buy some pics from Jeff the photog? Got mine and they look great.
    Chris and Em were selling the shirts on Sat. I got t's and tanks. Nice.

XClutchboy725
    Someone's gotta have a picture of that shirt!
    Specifically installed on a FEMALE!!!

hack job
    here you go this is back and the font is very simular just black and white!!
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Regattas/DSC00658.JPG[/img]
    hope you like!
    email chris for them i know he has some still! wink

flat broke
    Jeff,
    Your shirts went out a little late eek! as with Frank's. Long story short, I f'd up and didn't get them out on time. You should have them by the end of the week or possibly Tuesday depending on what the post office is doing about the weekend.
    As for everyone else. I've still got a couple of XLs and maybe a 2X left. If you need other sizes, let me know and I can get some more done up. Shoot me an email and I'll get you taken care of.
    Sorry for not being too active on the boards lately, I've been busy getting Em situated in her new classroom, and taking care of new job stuff.
    Talk to all of you guys soon, and hopefully see you soon as well,
    Chris

RiverDave2
    Is that superdave's boat on the shirt?
    I can't really tell but it doesn't look like there's a motor in it..
    Looks alot like a Schiada though.
    RD

XClutchboy725
    COOL! Thanx guys...

hack job
    RiverDave2:
    Is that superdave's boat on the shirt?
    I can't really tell but it doesn't look like there's a motor in it..
    Looks alot like a Schiada though.
    RD"no" lol damn! wink

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12