Thread: Banned Outboards..

yomama
    With the exception of Lake Tahoe, does anybody know of any other ski lakes, reservoirs etc. in Northern Calif. that have banned 2-stroke outboards?
    Thanks,
    Mike

STV_Keith
    I hope not. That's step one...just think of what Step 10 in their plan will be.
    In the end, we will all be driving 25mph electric cars and boats will be a thing of the past. Damn tree huggers.

eliminatedsprinter
    No. And we must not allow any more places to pull this type of crap either. The eco-extremists are a vocal minority who don't have science or commen sense on their side. When they act we've got to respond.
    [ July 29, 2003, 05:35 PM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

eliminatedsprinter
    eliminatedsprinter:
    No and we must not allow any more to pull this type of crap. The ecoextremists are a vocal minority who don't have science or commen sense on their side. When they act we've got to respond. What the he!! am I trying to say here? Jeeze, I'd better edit before I leave these things out all day ...

eliminatedsprinter
    eliminatedsprinter:
    No. And we must not allow any more places to pull this type of crap either. The eco-extremists are a vocal minority who don't have science or commen sense on their side. When they act we've got to respond. There, a little better, I hope.