Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone for lake naciemento on labor day?

NashvilleBound
    CS...were going alright. I think you posted on the wrong thread....
    LMAO...NB

mike37
    at the narrows to day boos boobs and sun

mike37
    hy I have a star thanks for the vote

565edge
    I'll be there,staying at heritage.If you guys see a white and teal green checkered 19' pickle,stop me and we'll tilt some back,I will be in the narrows if i dont get thrown out for noise again?

intense
    565edge:
    I'll be there,staying at heritage.If you guys see a white and teal green checkered 19' pickle,stop me and we'll tilt some back,I will be in the narrows if i dont get thrown out for noise again? Where at Herritage will you be? I'll be there all weekend.

565edge
    intense:
    565edge:
    I'll be there,staying at heritage.If you guys see a white and teal green checkered 19' pickle,stop me and we'll tilt some back,I will be in the narrows if i dont get thrown out for noise again? Where at Herritage will you be? I'll be there all weekend.My buddy has a trailer in the R.V. section(eliminatya)you have probally seen his blown 21'daytona white with blue flames or maybe his dad with a dark blue blown picklefork hydro,i got booted off the lake earlier this year at heritage by the rangers for noise,hopefully i can get my boat in,i heard they are only letting 50 guest boats in?There trailer is right by the bathrooms in the r.v. section,his name is ron taylor?

jet4fun
    Wicked1:
    Just wondering who was going to go party in the narrows,,,Everyone is probably going to parker
    and it comes recomended that i dont take my jet if i dont wana look for it on the bottom of the river
    so i think ill just go up to lake naciemento...anyboody heading that way?speaking of which, has anyone even heard from wicked 1 since the 20th. the reason i ask is because he didnt come to my going away party, and we never heard from him, and this seems to be that last post he left, i also sent him a private message sunday night and he still has not replied.
    ---paging wicked 1---

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12