Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Get ready California!!!

mbrown2
    dcb/carrera:
    I know this is off the subject but I got a box anchor for christmas. Do they work as good as the manufacture says? California Gov sucks...and if my Co. opens up corporate space in Phoenix, I will be the first one with my hand up..I need a shorter drive to the river...
    DCB/Carrera..(off-topic)..The box works great..I got the large one, and had the Mach 26, a Hallett 255, and the Eliminator 230, all hooked up at the upper sandbar at Parker none of the boats moved for about 3 hours.

OutCole'd
    I agree there is a difference between Democrats & Republicans. I have always voted for the person that makes the most sense to me, Not which party they belong to. If the Republican party was not so controlled by the religius right, I may pay more attention to them.
    Everyone may not agree with my way of thinking, but that is why I appreciate living in the USA. And also just like I would not be ignorant enough to call every person who believes that Republicans have a better system a Right Wing Moron, I do not believe that every person who believes that the Democrats have a system that works is a Leftist Puke. By the way, Saddam thinks his country should only have one party, Is that a better system?
    Just my .02

dcb carrera
    [IMG]DDCB/Carrera..(off-topic)..The box works great..I got the large one, and had the Mach 26, a Hallett 255, and the Eliminator 230, all hooked up at the upper sandbar at Parker none of the boats moved for about 3 hours.
    mbrown2
    Do you use a chain on this anchor, I hear you don't have to but if you do it will work better.
    All this talk about politics is wearing me out. I hate to admit it but nothing ever changes. But I will continue to vote anyways.

OutCole'd
    DCB I have a box anchor and only use a rope. No need to use a chain. Works great.

CA Stu
    San Fran and Downtown LA elected Davis. He is a typical tax and spend democrat.
    I wish Ron Reagan would have his brain transplanted into Jevon Kearse's body and he and Arnold Schwarzenegger could govern California.
    I agree that these days the basic purpose of unions is to exploit people. Not just their members, but the government and the public in general. These days, in a real competitive employment market, if you aren't happy with your employer/ job, quit and work somewhere else for God's sakes! Do you really need another Mom and Dad to fight your battles, manage your money and your life ?
    CA Stu
    PS My father in law is a 20 year retired Marine, and after returning from Korea and Vietnam, he crossed a picket line to go to work. The guy had 3 kids and a mortgage, he needed to work, and he wasn't a union member, and some PUSSY from the Teamsters threw a brick at him. Nice job, Mr. Union Guy.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678