Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: How cold is it in the East?

stump
    Yeah rat i need to get my scoot out and take it for a cruise,damn been so busy ,hiring an employee takes all my screwin off and scootin time away ,now i gotta be productive to pay him,kinda wonder if i shouldnt go back to just myself wake up go make a few bucks ,have a brew,go for a scooter ride!yeah those were the day's !Reality check, new diesel truck ,boat, want more boat ,need new tile in house,sheesh,back to the mine see ya!!

fat rat
    stump:
    Yeah rat i need to get my scoot out and take it for a cruise,damn been so busy ,hiring an employee takes all my screwin off and scootin time away ,now i gotta be productive to pay him,kinda wonder if i shouldnt go back to just myself wake up go make a few bucks ,have a brew,go for a scooter ride!yeah those were the day's !Reality check, new diesel truck ,boat, want more boat ,need new tile in house,sheesh,back to the mine see ya!! Hey Stump.......I'm in the same boat,lol. I know what you are talking about, we just got to make time to do the things we like. wink

THE BOSTON SIDEWINDER
    WELL HERE WE ARE, THE F***ING MIDDLE OF MARCH AND WE'RE SUPPOSED TO GET ANOTHER FEW INCHES OF SNOW AGAIN TODAY! I KNOW SPRING WILL COME BECAUSE THE DAYS ARE GETTING LONGER...BILL.

bombboy
    It's finally starting to get nice down here 59 degrees and calling for 65 on Sunday.
    Come on Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456