Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hot Boat Survey

spectras only
    2prop ,check out my friends new model [Kazulin 24] we took out today .I've posted it on the media center S/D section.I'm still waiting for some full sideview pics from you http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif

F 20SC
    No
    No
    No
    Yes

77charger
    Originally posted by 2prop:
    Hey 77Charger not everyone with an offshore boat shares the same ideas as 2nboatin, fact is there's a place for all types and size boats fresh and salt water boats,it is a personal taste we all share,,,,,,just my .2
    nope only some and i agree with you.yours might be bigger boats and mine is the smaller type and if you enjoy then that works for you or me.

2prop
    Hey Spectra's Only that is one sweeeet ride that is the nice things about boats there all so different, and man when you get something unique like that you really got something ,great job,,,,,,,,,,

2prop
    Also like to add although we all like different type's of boats , we do share one common thing ,,and that is we all like BOATS and that is a good thing, be it a really cool pickfork, or a vintage beauty like Spectra's and even Offshore boats there all fun in one way or another,,,,,,,,

Too Old
    seems an odd bunch of questions for an "offshore" forum.
    My preference...more big
    more badder
    more motors

32fever
    WEll "HOt Boat" magazine is kinda stuck in the middle. While the flat bottom big motor'd jet and/or otherwise boats are cool, and some have some awesome power and setups, and paint, it's not my thing.
    However, i get tired of reading about $300k plus boats in other magazines. In my opinion, not enough of the "affordable" offshore style boats are covered. NO 32' Fountains tested since 1995 that I saw. Might have missed it. Why? They (collectively exaggerating) tested 150 42' Fountains. Same with some other boats.
    Hot Boat is in the middle I think. Somebody has to cover jet boats and the like, and somebody else I think should cover offshore, or I'm saying there should be two magazines. Kinda like 24 or 26 or such and under and 23,24,25,26 and over, whatever size you pick.
    So, I'm not answering the "poll" yes or no, cause my thoughts go much deeper. I subsribe to Hot Boat, and liked the 35 Nordic review, but often I get issues with nothing inside of much interested to me. And why not review the 25 Rage, 28 Heat, etc. I'd like to see more boats that I might by reviewed. That's why I subscribe in the first place.
    They're all cool boats, but I think to get the maximum enjoyment, both sets of boaters would probably rather see more of what they like and less of the other stuff. A 1000hp jet boat won't work on Lake MI. So, even if I like them, I don't really have a place to use it http://free.***boat.net/ubb/frown.gif Others live on lakes where 42' Cigarettes won't fit the bill.
    So, how about Hot Boat and Big Hot Boat? http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif Okay okay, I'm dreamin, but it's my answer to your survey....
    My $.02.
    Mark

***boat
    Originally posted by Too Old:
    seems an odd bunch of questions for an "offshore" forum.
    LVjetboy's poll (as stated) originated in the Jet Performance forum. I suppose that he cross-posted this to the other forums for the sake of fairness.
    At any rate, the voting ended weeks ago, so I'm going close this thread. {click}

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12