I have been a Trojan rooter since I attended my first game in 1959. Ever since I registered on this forum I have been posting up heralding USC even at the risk of being obnoxious. I have sent my kid brother, he's 13 years me Jr., and my son there as well. Both graduated as Trojans. I am certainly not "out of no where". Last year I predicted FUCLA and the irish may not score a touchdown against us and if they did it would be luck!....pretty damn accurate!
USC and the Wolverines have a situation that could be dangerous. I caution both teams not to make to much of there victories over Auburn and the irish respectively. Both teams were obviously way over rated and have proven out to be very weak teams. Hell BYU gave the Trojans more trouble than Auburn did! Both teams could be really up there in the hunt but SC for me has to beat Oregonand AZ State soundly before I can really and honestly say they deserve to be no. one. I love my team but I'd rather have the respect of the rest of the college football world with those two victories than to be just a bandwagon rider.
We will see what Mich does with Oregon.
Personally I am rooting for the Ducks! Overall
the Trojans have the best chances to win the PAC 10 and with their defense they could go undefeated. I firmly believe that every major coach and sport writer in the country believes that the USC DEFENSE IS THE BEST IN THE COUNTRY. I also believe that these same people feel that our offense is suspect. Good! I hope that the rest of the Trojans opposing schedule thinks the same thing!