Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'M NEW HERE

Havasu_Dreamin
    Welcome to the boards!

gigamurph
    Welcome to the shark tank, ya little piece of chum, uh, I mean sunshine! Since you're knew here, I'll let ya in on a little secret; I'm the only one that you can trust in here! The rest of these guys are not to be listened to! OK! Got it? Good girl! Now, if ya believe that I got some prime property just outside Kabul that I can let you have for 12 camels, 250 turbans, and a map of the moon! Relax guys! I'm not turnin' Taliban! I just want to open up a pettin' zoo, hence the 12 camels; Motel 6 is lookin' for all their missin' towels, money to be made; and I need the map just in case I ever want to shoot it!

Wicked1
    welcome to the boards
    [ July 31, 2002, 06:30 PM: Message edited by: Wicked1 ]

locogringo
    Kudos to another woman (allegedly) putting up with all the testosterone in these here forums. You become addicted like all the rest of us!
    Havasu is the place to be. Leaving tomorrow, coming back Sun. if all goes well.
    Enjoy your ride. Sit back, put your feet up and don't forget to floss!

Charley
    gigamurph:
    Welcome to the shark tank, ya little piece of chum, uh, I mean sunshine! Since you're knew here, I'll let ya in on a little secret; I'm the only one that you can trust in here! The rest of these guys are not to be listened to! OK! Got it? Good girl! Now, if ya believe that I got some prime property just outside Kabul that I can let you have for 12 camels, 250 turbans, and a map of the moon! Relax guys! I'm not turnin' Taliban! I just want to open up a pettin' zoo, hence the 12 camels; Motel 6 is lookin' for all their missin' towels, money to be made; and I need the map just in case I ever want to shoot it! LMAO!

watergirl
    locogringo:
    Kudos to another woman (allegedly) putting up with all the testosterone in these here forums. You become addicted like all the rest of us!
    Havasu is the place to be. Leaving tomorrow, coming back Sun. if all goes well.
    Enjoy your ride. Sit back, put your feet up and don't forget to floss!I THINK I CAN FIGURE OUT WHO THE GOOD GUYS ARE ON MY OWN. THANKS FOR THE HELP THE HEADS UP THOUGH eek!

hack job
    welcome to hot boat i also have a banshee here are soem pics from pismoof me on it

and one of me just sitting geting ready to take off.

good luck here on the boards lots of usefull info! wink

Rocket
    Hey Watergirl welcome to the pit, I would offer up some usless advice as the others but it seems that you have a grip on the situation as is By the way would you be interested in a handsome southern guy that talks with a slow draw and belives in saying yes mamm,with a big bad ass boat??? wink
    Rocket

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12