Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: RiverGirl?

Jesse James
    eek! eek!

RiverGirl
    wink

spectras only
    RiverGirl, JJ is too quick to change his mind wink read his preference in his profile

Rivergirl, the only thing better than a beautiful boat is a beautiful boat and A BEAUTIFUL GIRL! Not only are you beautiful but you are witty also...true witt is a sign of intelligence. You are awsome girl!
    Have a great year!

miller19j
    RiverGirl:
    eeeeh...
    I think I can block my own cocks, thank you....
    No need for that I gave you a complement to be polite nothing else.

SHERMANINATOR
    I WOULD DO HER AGAIN!

RiverGirl
    oohh Nooow, come'on... Miller....
    I was just a'teeeeassssing...
    Just like you .....
    I am sorry if I hurt your feelings... no pun intended...
    wink wink
    and ....
    thanks guys for the compliments..
    you're sweet!
    [ January 29, 2003, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: RiverGirl ]

MsHotCrusader
    MJ19:
    By the way Chaddy, I started "knitting" and the first thing I made was a "kiwi warmer" just for you LOL it happen to be a mistake, but Miller and I thought it would work perfectly for those cold nights when your kiwis have lost their fuzz (that razz is for the thread) (this razz is a reminder of the love Tina has for you & your kiwi's) HAHAHAHAHA, MJ you are the shit. That was funny, we haven't had much talk about the 'shaved Kiwis'....I bet he thought we forgot, Chaddy we have not forgotten!!!

MJ19
    MsHotCrusader:
    MJ19:
    By the way Chaddy, I started "knitting" and the first thing I made was a "kiwi warmer" just for you LOL it happen to be a mistake, but Miller and I thought it would work perfectly for those cold nights when your kiwis have lost their fuzz (that razz is for the thread) (this razz is a reminder of the love Tina has for you & your kiwi's) HAHAHAHAHA, MJ you are the shit. That was funny, we haven't had much talk about the 'shaved Kiwis'....I bet he thought we forgot, Chaddy we have not forgotten!!! Notice No comment from the kiwi man himself...he must WANT us to forget...but that is not something easily forgotten

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345