Thread: what do you think?

DUNDUN
    well what do you think? i just wrote that and put it on my.. myspace... regarding the lame kids at my school who dont know alot about anything:
    as most of you know, the past few days, illegal immigrant protests have been flooding the news.
    they are protesting a bill that is going to chase down employers who are employing residents without U.S. documentation... (illegals?) they will recieve civil or criminal penaltys for hiring illegals, requires mandatory detention for all illegal immigrants at land and sea borders, creates harsher penalties for people smuggling in illegals and illegals reentering after being deported, makes it a felony to be an illegal here, makes a dui or dwi a deportable offense, and will have 700 miles of fence along the U.S./Mexico border being built.
    and its really frustrating because there are alot of uninformed douchebag kids at my school, who say stupid things like "what harm are they doing?" or "they were here first!" or heres a good one.. "how are they illegal? they are just trying to survive."
    k.. ill answer these questions for you.
    what harm are they doing? they are here ILLEGALLY. they have no documentation, they dont pay taxes, they collect welfare, they dont pay for hospital visits, they have babies for free.. they contribute to the overwhelming amount of overpopulation at schools and jails.. the list goes on people, and how does that affect you and your honest tax paying parents? their tax money goes towards their food stamps, public schooling, free healthcare.. it is a cancer, it is draining our economy..
    they were here first? what the hell is that?! yeah there was something called a war a couple hundred years ago, we won, california, arizona, new mexico, texas, its ours. and if you want to stay a statement like that, why dont we just give the whole ****ing country back to britain? afterall, they came here and started the thirteen colonies.
    how are they illegal?first, refer back to the first explanation.. it is THE LAW to be documented in the United States of America. Thus undocumented residents are BREAKING THE LAW, which in turn makes them ILLEGAL aliens. its not rocket science people.
    i dont understand it, then they protest because they want to be granted amnesty(if you dont know what it means, look it up in a dictionary) in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA but at their big rally, all they wave are mexican flags.. there are barely any american flags... how do they think that helps their social perception? maybe if they want to be welcome here they should show a little more support.
    and dont tell me they are good for the economy because they are doing jobs the american people wont do.. thats total bullshit and the stupidest thing anyone can say.. the reason they are mowing lawns and digging holes is because they come here and do the job cheaper than the hard working TAX-PAYING man or woman who has the family to support. now who is going to get the job? the cheapest labor.. its common sense. i know this from personal experience.
    and dont try and call me racist either, i support persuing the american dream, but do it the legal way, my stepdad is the perfect example, moves here from venezuela, immediately gets a job and pays taxes. the reason mexicans are singled out is because they make up the majority of illegal aliens.
    the list of things wrong with not passing this bill goes on, have any of you thought about the potential terrorist entry with wide open borders? scary huh? well i know you all will stop reading or have already stopped so im done for now..
    do you concur?

Run_em_Hard
    Dude, I agree with you. I have heard too many stories of hospitals shutting down because they can't pay thier own bills because they can't refuse service to illegals. I am sick and tired of listening to the radio and having spanish comercials. We speak english people, we wave the american flag.