Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Losers at the lake

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by BOBALOO
    Its a date then. Bananas and coconut. Hopefully the only nuts we see are coconut.
    so no TJ nutts to be found.. LMAO!!
    J/K I love that guy..

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by RiverDave
    Ahhh piss on you Bobaloo. We wanted to roast someone, and then watch them find out about it and come on here and threaten you..
    RD
    We will have a barbeque then RD........( . )( . )......

Kilrtoy
    They didn't even stop to see if they damaged my boat! Luckily I fared better than some of you have. I have seen these guys before and I plan to keep my distance to avoid any problems.
    Smart Move

Havasu Cig
    Originally posted by cigarette1
    I got T-boned by a metal pontoon boat at the Windsor ramp Saturday. The guy didn't know what he was doing in the wind. He was trying to steer away from me instead of putting the thing in reverse. Put a BIG ass gouge in my boat into the fiberglass.

That sucks Gary....Did the guy offer you any $$$$.
    I you make a mistake, which we all have, you need to do the right thing. Our Cig blew (sp) into a guys boat at the sandbar 2 years ago when we were trying to anchor in a strong wind and current.
    I drove into a spot and told my buddy to throw the anchor, but he did not do it for some reason. once the current and wind caught the boat (our boat is very bad in the wind because of the high free board) there was nothing I could do but to try and push away from the other boat. I was able to slow the impact a bit but the boat weighs to much and we hit the rubrail on the other boat.
    I was able at this point to drive the boat away and asked the guy if there was any damage, and he said the was not. Well a couple weeks later I got a call from the guy who got my # from a mutual friend which I did not know about at the time. He said that there was a slight scratch on the rubrail that he did not notice at the time. He said it was not a big deal, but the boat was brand new so it kind of bothered him. I told him to get an estimate, which he did, and I sent him a check. No big deal. That is how every situation should be handled in my opinion.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567