Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not a Cat

SummerObsession
    Kind of looks similar to the Bacardi Silver boat. Coincidence?
    Nice boat BTW. What is the list price for this bad boy, if you don't mind me asking?

UnionJack
    I saw it pass the sand bar this weekend and I was surprised with how quite it was, I guess I am just used to grasspay$

Lakeshow
    This guy is a very close friend of mine. He had the boat totally pimped out. I dont think there is an option that isnt on the boat. He is running a Teague 800 with a stand off box. He was running a Hydromotive 5 Blade and got 87 mph at about 3/4 throttle.
    The pictures dont even come close to doing the boat justice.
    Way to go Dave, Darrin and crew - that boat is unbelievable.
    Now if I can just figure out why my water pig isnt posting those kind of numbers. Must have used solid oak in my layup - lol.

UnionJack
    I agree with the oak, or LS maybe you just have to many girls in your boat when you are speed testing it.... LOL How did everything go saturday night, the last time I saw you.... you had a smile on your face.

FASTERDAMITT
    Kinda looks like a take-off of a Superboat Y2k. Only alot more bling bling... The Superboat runs 100+ with 800hp. Of course they have many offshore championships with this type of narrow beam (7') 30' long. Maybe my next boat.

FASTERDAMITT
    another

FASTERDAMITT
    canopy's but with ugly race type seat. I've seen some good lookin interiors on the latest boats.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12