Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Iran a risk

Blown 472
    Yoiu will never understand the fact that I made an agreement with the government of MY country, the very same govt you despise so much. That agreement predates both GW AND Billy-the embarassment. Call it "falling in step" if you like, I do not care if you want to continue to look stupid while "Free-THINKING".
    So you do question anything they do?

Seadog
    I have to wonder which Billy the embarassment you mean, Lowrider? After all, that could fit either of the last two Democrat presidents we had. Peanut Billy was a total loss and Pervert Bill wasted perfectly good cigars on thirty miles of bad road.

canuck1
    So you do question anything they do?
    Now why would a good sheeple wanna do that? BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SmokinLowriderSS
    I have to wonder which Billy the embarassment you mean, Lowrider? After all, that could fit either of the last two Democrat presidents we had. Peanut Billy was a total loss and Pervert Bill wasted perfectly good cigars on thirty miles of bad road.
    Quite true Seadog, but, not to date myself or anything, , I was only 9 yrs old when Peanut-boy was elected. Just a bit young to enlist, even with a letter from momma.
    Feel free to dig backwards thru my post history blown, you will see I disagree with my govt sometimes. This nation, AND IT"S GOVT are still the best one out there. You & your "sheeple, free-THINKing" bullcrap STILL don't have the cajones to offer me any options to convince me there is a better one out there.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Yea, I still remember The dis-barred Arkie closing an entire major airport for 2 hrs once just so as he could get a haircut/wash/set/blowdry (I THINK his hair anyhow) onboard Air Force 1. Self-important weasel.

Seadog
    The trouble is that too many voters cannot remember Jimmy's lamo brother Billy who got us in so much trouble diplomatically. Of course, both of them were idiots when it came to dealing with international politics. In Jimmy's case, it was hiring a gelding for stud services. In Bill's case, it was like hiring a stud horse, only to find out he could only service mules.

SmokinLowriderSS
    LMAO Seadog.
    I don't recall anything about Billy C being in the diplomacy arena, I just recall "Billy Beer", and I wasn't old enough to drink it. My father had enough taste never to try to buy any, I hear it was very similar to "Quittin-Time" the QT beer marketed by Quik-Trip stores back then. I was told IT had a flavor remiscent of pine needles, again, I never tried so I am unable to speak from direct experience. :yuk:

SmokinLowriderSS
    Dammmmmm The president who just won't go away....
    I've been scouring the web on Jimmy's activities, interesting, his brother's Lybian ties, his own undermining of Clinton's Oslo Peace Plan, connections to Oil-For-Food UN scam..... wonder what else is out there. :idea:

Blown 472
    Dammmmmm The president who just won't go away....
    I've been scouring the web on Jimmy's activities, interesting, his brother's Lybian ties, his own undermining of Clinton's Oslo Peace Plan, connections to Oil-For-Food UN scam..... wonder what else is out there. :idea:
    Wonder what they will be lumping on ol gdubya?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234