Jul 17 Partly Cloudy 108°/85°
    Sun
    Jul 18 Isolated T-Storms 107°/84°

TOBTEK
    you all suck and I hate you
    TOBTEK=WORKING ALL WEEKEND
    HAVE FUN, BE SAFE, GET VIDEO OF ADVENGERBABE

Lightning
    Well, all things considered the weekend was nice and mellow. Except for the fact that my dog got attacked on Friday night by a pitbull and has a tear in his skin the size of a silver dollar. Quick trip to the vet on Saturday morning, back and on the water by 11. I did go and collect the vet fees from them the following evening.
    Other then that, the weather was perfect, a bit breezy on Sunday and it was good to be out on the water.

78Eliminator
    Originally posted by Lightning
    Well, all things considered the weekend was nice and mellow. Except for the fact that my dog got attacked on Friday night by a pitbull and has a tear in his skin the size of a silver dollar. Quick trip to the vet on Saturday morning, back and on the water by 11. I did go and collect the vet fees from them the following evening.
    Other then that, the weather was perfect, a bit breezy on Sunday and it was good to be out on the water.
    Hey, it was really nice to meet you and your lady. Did that day cruiser finally sink or did anybody claim it?????

Lightning
    It was good to hang with you as well, you guys were pretty hammered, it was funny.
    As far as the boat, they claimed it, I saw it on a trailer a few spots before the one you were staying in. I never saw anyone over there to ask them about it. I reallt liked the anchor they had, that thing was aweosme.
    That boat was cherry - do you think he would have traded straight across.

Brady Bunch
    Did the dog belong to one of them Santee Flat Billers with the SRH Tank Top and the Black Sneakers w/ Black Socks!!
    Sorry to hear about that Ari!

Lightning
    No, it belonged to some renters that were staying in the trailers on the water. They were some super hammered white trash though. you could smell the booze 10 feet away.

78Eliminator
    That boat was cherry - do you think he would have traded straight across.
    I dunno man, one good bump and the entire transom, jet and motor would have been bye bye.
    What the hell happened to those jokers? Talk about trashed. Hey, you know those guys that towed it up and put it in the slip (and almost nailed your boat)? Well, they were in some huge screaming fight with some chick at the lauch ramp. One of the guys had his hands behind his back, and was SCREAMING in some girls face. I don't know about what, but what he doesn't know is that screaming at someone can get you arrested just like hitting someone. Total idiot. We were watching close, as the second he laid a hand on her, he would have been fair game.

Lightning
    I did see some people yelling at each other on the way up to the house. Some chicks and whatever, they must have been yelling for quite some time because I did not see you when I drove by. All I heard was " **** you you ****ing bitch... "

78Eliminator
    I did see some people yelling at each other on the way up to the house. Some chicks and whatever, they must have been yelling for quite some time because I did not see you when I drove by. All I heard was " **** you you ****ing bitch... "
    Early 20's, no class and alcohol. A wonderful match.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567