Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boat crash in Havasu?

burtandnancy
    This is just starting. Its going to be a long nite. Lets hope its not what appears above...

ADDICTED
    Before we start talking about how unsafe a big boat is, does anyone know for sure if it was a boat doing a 150? Was it the MTI?

mbrown2
    Who knows what happended? No details, but people are saying 150......damn,this place is never short on rumor and speculation...

ADDICTED
    just asking a ? i rather be in a big boat
    Couldn't agree with you more!
    The only thing I dont understand is on a major holiday all the hot wild chicks are on a rental pontoon. Then all the big bad ass boats are a suasage fest :cry:

RiverPirate
    My wife was in the ER with our daughter when the ambulances started arriving. She was quite concerned as we had family and friends on the water today. The information she got from the ER and apparent family members who arrived later was two boats collided near Site 6. No children on board, 7-8 people involved, all males 20-50 years old. Double fatality, one drowning at the scene, one passed in the ER, two others in critical condition with severe back injuries. It probably occured between 3 and 4:00pm? Very sad news and there were not a lot of boats on the water. :frown:

ASM22
    Dont know what speed he was going or if it was the MTI? I work in the boat industry and heard from a realiable source the the boat involved was an "offshore race boat" and i know the mti was out there running pretty hard at about the same time this went down.. once again i am also just trying to get info...

Charley
    I saw the CRC MTI cat out in havasu today doing some speed passes and i just heard that a "Offshore Cat" ran over some fishermen and killed one... Does anyone have anymore info on this?? Post Up...
    from a reliable source, CRC was NOT involved....

phebus
    The visibility in the afternoon can be terrible if your heading west into the sun.

ASM22
    from a reliable source, CRC was NOT involved....
    Good to hear... Someone please fill in some blanks...

LHC30Victory
    Good to hear... Someone please fill in some blanks...
    Yeah, Fill in the blanks with FACTS, not rumor or conjecture.....
    OOPS, heresy on HB

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast