Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Ming thing......

77charger
    We will be there fri night running this boat.I'll be the skinny guy (or driver) around the pits

Mandelon
    Sweet. We are going to bug out of here around 1:00 and try to beat some of the traffic.

JetBoatRich
    LUVNLIFE:
    Mandelon, Luvnlife will be there Sat and Sun. We will try to get there about 8:00am. Racing is right around 9:00. The whole family is coming, White toterhome in the parking lot and blue Easyup with a 4x4 wagon parked next to it on the grass. Let's meet up and I'll buy you a cold one. On your way home stop by B.V. with Mandelon wink I want to see the new Wagon jawdrop

Mandelon
    Hey, that was cool. I met JetBoatGuru, and Luvnlife and his family. I saw 77 Charger in the the 006 boat, but was never in the same place at the same time. I'll post some of the pics when I get home.
    Some of those guys ran over 150 mph! Very cool.
    What was the deal with the capsule boat and the misfired parachute??? Seems like the race would work better if he waited till he got to the finish line to pop the chute ..

77charger
    All went excellent in my camp.Took the trophy in the 9.50 class.
    Also met bp and luvnlife both very cool people.But was busy in the pits.

Her454
    Mandelon:
    NOTHING is ever forgotten and some even take notes. Sorry I missed meeting you Meandelon, maybe next time. wink

LUVNLIFE
    It was great to meet 77charger and Mandelon. I''ll catch up with some of you others next month I know you guys get busy in the pits like Tony with his steering. Congrats 77charger.

77charger
    LUVNLIFE:
    It was great to meet 77charger and Mandelon. I''ll catch up with some of you others next month I know you guys get busy in the pits like Tony with his steering. Congrats 77charger. Yes it does get busy in the pits(the only draw back) i think when you came by we were just getting ready to make a run.On sunday it was even worse i think after 2nd round we were called back in 15 minutes.

Mandelon
    77charger:
    All went excellent in my camp.Took the trophy in the 9.50 class.
    Also met bp and luvnlife both very cool people.But was busy in the pits. Congrats to ya!! It takes some huevos to run so fast, with all that weight a foot behind your head. It is very cool to know people before you meeet them.....
    454....we'll be back up again.....and that's Mandelon, not Meandelon. I'm nice!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12