Thread: Lake mojave coves?

wantacat
    Taking a trip out to lake mojave w/the family for labor day weekend. Looking for a great cove to hang out in were we can beach our boats. Need a big enough cove for about 3 boats and about 5 wave runners...anyone know of any? I usually go to the 12mile marker on the arizona side but dont know if it will be taken so im looking for alternatives...thanks!!!!

SHOCKWAVETOM
    Taking a trip out to lake mojave w/the family for labor day weekend. Looking for a great cove to hang out in were we can beach our boats. Need a big enough cove for about 3 boats and about 5 wave runners...anyone know of any? I usually go to the 12mile marker on the arizona side but dont know if it will be taken so im looking for alternatives...thanks!!!!
    There are plenty on the lake. Just head out early so you can get there first . Labor Day weekend will be very busy of course and lots of people go out and leave their stuff on the beach for weeks at a time. They are not supposed to but what can you do. I just hate to see a nice cove tied up like that when people aren't even using it
    Have fun and be careful

Tom Foolery
    lots of people go out and leave their stuff on the beach for weeks at a time. They are not supposed to but what can you do. =
    You can take their abandoned trash & give it to the rangers. They will hold it for them. Usually the stuff people leave is such junk anyways I doubt they ever will claim it.
    I've been out camping in a cove for several days before the "owner" of a blown out tube a few broken chairs and a shade tarp came up and gave us crap about moving in on "his beach". It was funny when he claimed to have been here just yesterday.

HOOTER SLED-
    I'm telling you right now, if you're not out there early Friday or everyday, good luck. I'll be up there Thursday evening. Friday starts to get busy towards the afternoon as people roll in. Gasoline Alley gets a little crazy, if you got kids, I wouldn't go there. The nudity will fly.