Thread: ***need Psi Info***

79 HUSTLER
    Does anybody know if PSI Superchargers has a website. I have not been able to find much info on the web.. Thanks, KELLY

79 HUSTLER
    Help, anyone... I found this www.psisuperchargers.com/ and it came up with a vintage car website....

Hustler
    I'll see if I can get you Norm's #

Shadey
    Kelly
    Kelly I have seen that you posted here before, looking for info on the screw blower and I’m just trying to point you in the direction for good honest help, it doesn’t mater if you want to run 14# or 40# of boost or if you need something built from the ground up or just a phone # to someone that has a used one for sale.
    I don’t think PSI. has a web page, but I do know that Dan Nelson helped with some R&D on the blower here in Tempe where the blower is produced. Dan also runs the PSI. on a street car class called heavy street, I think the car weights 3300# and runs in the mid 7 sec. on gas.
    Dan knows his sh!t on the PSI.!!!
    If you call him tell him that you saw some guy at the lake with 4 Dominators on his PSI.!!! just to mess with him.
    Dan 623-780-1909
    Shadey.

bigriverdog
    PSI has no web site. Call and ask for Roger 480-820-6511.

jamessampica
    As you can tell i think there is nothing like a PSI blower plus injected and on the lake.It don't get much better than that.Just my 2 cent's.
    JIM S

TIMINATOR
    79 Hustler, read your PMs BEFORE you spend the cash. There's more here than you realize. TIMINATOR

Ex PSI Canyon
    If you want to spend a little extra money, go with the PSI, I've had numerous superchargers, there is no comparison. Someone here posted about Dan Nelson @ Jett Performance. If you need someone to help answer questions he is definately the one to call. The guy knows how to make horsepower! Just look at his E.T. and M.P.H in IHBA records, he did that with a 700 pound Tomm Papp Edge with a cast Chevy Block. Jim Sampica just posted also, he's another PSI user, he'll be at Big River next weekend with his Sundancer BGJ, if your there hit him up with some questions, you cant miss the boat, so to speak!