Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Calif. mom dies in rear-end boat crash

RiverOtter
    Boats Don't Have Brakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhell
    very sad for all, involved or not :frown:

BarryMac
    What a tragedy, I am deeply saddened by the loss, my thoughts and prayers are with all parties involved... :frown: :frown: :frown:
    gjb

I know the pain going through everyone involved in the Topock accident last week. My thoughts and condolences go out to those involved in this terrible accident and am glad to see many of same kind HB members offering the same. Be safe out there....

spectratoad
    Somehow it is even worse when it is truely an accident. They were both looking for another boat and I am sure the follower, for just a second was looking left or right. Only a second is all that it takes. A true tragedy for all involved.

Screemy1
    Never follow someone if you can not look at the boat your following at all times... I hate it when I am being followed directly behind me... even if it is a friend... I have always worried that that could happen, thought I was being paranoid... guess not... Wish everyone well.... One second=lives changed forever!

little rowe boat
    This is very sad,for all involved.An incident like this is rare for the south end of the lake.The south end is usually less crowded,so less chance of boats getting together.Too many tragedies on the water lately. :frown:

Her454
    This just makes me sick to my stomach when I read things like this. I am so sorry for the families of all involved. Way too much of this happening each year. I know there is alot of fun to be had on Lake Havasu but one of the reasons I moved back to NorCal is the congestion on the lake and the disregard for safety.
    I wouldnt take my kids on that lake for all the tea in china anymore, its not worth it....I hope people start paying more attention, too many lives are being lost. :frown: :frown: :frown:

charlyox
    major bummer. and the kids saw all of that happen

Big_Gunz_
    My thoughts and prayers goes out to all family and friends involved in this terrible accident.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast