Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: who's back from OP6

SHOCKWAVETOM
    Tom whats the concl on the sig??? hd & boatrider what happend testing that?? :idea:
    Same thing Frenchie....There must be some other setting that can allow/disallow the showing of text, bold, etc. I will send an em to the admin and see whats up and try to get it fixed.....

Sportin' Wood
    Do you remember the guy that come to your BBQ party and brought his "friend" He was drinking some Jack Daniels and wanted to introduce his "friend" to Angie and Liz....I was SO GLAD when his "friend" turned out to be a real live human!
    LMAO :rollside:
    (What a party!!)
    He never brought his girl friend back, Mande left his date on the front porch, so I gave her a tattoo after everyone left, and put her back against the wall. I was worried all night that the desert dwellers would come and have there way with her, but Angie would not let me bring her inside( damn her, two gals in my bed SCORE!) the next morning she had been moved! Oh the horror! Violated by the desert dwellers.... :idea: I guess he got his girl friend after all.

Debbolas
    He never brought his girl friend back, Mande left his date on the front porch, so I gave her a tattoo after everyone left, and put her back against the wall. I was worried all night that the desert dwellers would come and have there way with her, but Angie would not let me bring her inside( damn her, two gals in my bed SCORE!) the next morning she had been moved! Oh the horror! Violated by the desert dwellers.... :idea: I guess he got his girl friend after all.
    They were staying up at the campground, right?
    I don't blame Angie for not wanting to "share" you with the "Plastic Gal"
    LOL

Sportin' Wood
    They were staying up at the campground, right?
    I don't blame Angie for not wanting to "share" you with the "Plastic Gal"
    LOL
    I think they where living in the camp ground!
    I think she just did not want sloppy 46's or was it 47,? :notam: Hell every one had there way with her allready so I guess there was not much left anyway?

Debbolas
    Did you just give me some rep points?

Sportin' Wood
    Did you just give me some rep points?
    Yea I wanted to see what the hype was about, was it as good for you as it was for me?
    ? don't really understand what thats all about, but if you got you should use them I guess?

Debbolas
    Yes sweetie, thank you, (but the square was blue, which means you need more posts before you can actually give points.) Don't feel bad, Goldilocks is in the same boat. Anyway it's the thought that counts!

Mandelon
    I sent ya some, SW Hope it helps. Thanks for watching my girl...

FRENCHIE
    Same thing Frenchie....There must be some other setting that can allow/disallow the showing of text, bold, etc. I will send an em to the admin and see whats up and try to get it fixed.....
    you go my braotha...i need ya on oct 30th..nnow common...ive never let you down Tom!!!!.....'L' :hammer2: :hammer2: :jawdrop:

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324