Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1st Trip of the summer

PlyaPlya22
    Great Story, next time it'll be better. Nice lookin boy.

Ivan Dan
    Love the shot of the little dude wearing the lifevest and sunglasses. Some people parked next to us in the Channel on Labor Day weekend with a little boy about Dane's age and he was LOVING every second of it. Glad to see you guys made it out this summer atleast once or twice before Glamis season starts. Tell Michell I said hello.

BarryMac
    Great pics and story, hopefully the next one will be a little more favorable to you and your family...
    gjb

LeadDog
    That's a great story! Sorry for the bad weekend, but I'm sure the yeager made it all better!
    SEE YA IN DA SAND!

JetBoatRich
    Nice story, sorry to hear you had trouble :hammerhea but sounds like you made the best of it and had a good time
    Good looking kid by the way the glasses are cool

rodnjen
    I'm glad you shared your sons first trip with us. My wife and I are expecting our first child in 9 weeks from now. One of our big discussions (one of many) is how old with he/she be for the first trip to the lake. My dad lives there, so its not as if we're camping out of the old '65 Dodge van like when we were kids.
    As long as its not too hot, I'm thinking late spring. Did you take the baby in the boat? We have 21 open-bow, so there's plenty of room, just not sure what age is "reasonable."

91nordic29
    The wheel cap and bearing buddy were MIA and the bearings looked like they had been hit with a torch.
    that happened to us (closer to home) on the way home from pleasant. Monday morning hubby was on the way to work when something shiney in the bushes caught his eye. chrome wheel cap. bearing buddy in the road.

OGShocker
    Did run next to this clean Cole for a little while.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...6/1850cole.jpg
    Continued....
    What a GREAT looking little one you have there!!!! :rollside:
    I know we must have passed you. We went by this very same boat in the same area. We were in our lifted 2500HD. You would remember if you saw us cuz' it pukes large amount of black smoke when were on the gas.
    What were you driving??

montyawards
    That's what I'm hoping for, fire up the motor and beddy bye! Not much left in this season, but I know next year he'll get his full prescription of Parker, twice a month, unlimited refills!
    Hittin' the sack.
    Thanks everyone...
    Are you kidding? Next year will be next baby. No more summers for you. But that was a good story. You should write something for all your trips and then post them on your website. Or Maybe not. Lets just get back out there.

I'm glad you shared your sons first trip with us. My wife and I are expecting our first child in 9 weeks from now. One of our big discussions (one of many) is how old with he/she be for the first trip to the lake. My dad lives there, so its not as if we're camping out of the old '65 Dodge van like when we were kids.
    As long as its not too hot, I'm thinking late spring. Did you take the baby in the boat? We have 21 open-bow, so there's plenty of room, just not sure what age is "reasonable."
    We had a motorhome there, so if it got to hot we could kick it in the AC. We didn't launch the boat because of the open bearing, but we were planning on taking him for a cruise. Get all the sleep you can get, the first couple months are tough. After that, it's good times, our little boy is a character, smiling all the time...
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...06/1850WCD.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...50danemess.jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast