Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1st Trip of the summer

Love the shot of the little dude wearing the lifevest and sunglasses. Some people parked next to us in the Channel on Labor Day weekend with a little boy about Dane's age and he was LOVING every second of it. Glad to see you guys made it out this summer atleast once or twice before Glamis season starts. Tell Michell I said hello.
    I'm sure Michell will read this, take it easy!

What a GREAT looking little one you have there!!!! :rollside:
    I know we must have passed you. We went by this very same boat in the same area. We were in our lifted 2500HD. You would remember if you saw us cuz' it pukes large amount of black smoke when were on the gas.
    What were you driving??
    We were in a white and green American Eagle pusher towing a blue 21' Jet with a wheel bearing ready to self destruct. The one swerving in the lanes as I was cursing out some of the idiot drivers out there (present company excluded).

Are you kidding? Next year will be next baby. No more summers for you. But that was a good story. You should write something for all your trips and then post them on your website. Or Maybe not. Lets just get back out there.
    I don't know about that, we are still set on one. I just strap a zip tie on before we get to it, no swimmers getting out that way. The hard part, let me rephrase, the challenge is cutting the zip tie off...
    I'm game for the 14th -17th, go up Wednesday night and make the last trip a good one...

jas0502
    Great story!!! your son is very cute. Sorry to hear about your trip, but it sounds like you made the best of it.
    The same thing happened to us in 29 Palms on a sunday a few years back. Napa oouldn't help us, but Autozone had the stuff and got us back home.

MsDrmr
    simply adorable

DryHeatOnly
    Stressful trip but worth it, I bet
    We took each of our 3 babies out to the river regularly when they were young. 10-14 years later, we haven't stopped.

thanks for the great pics, looks like you had a great time.

DansBlown73Nordic
    You did a excellent job with the story.
    I also had a bearing buddy disapear this year. Matter a fact I took one off one of my other trailers and lost that one to.... :jawdrop:
    I bought a new set and drove them on. I think the old one was out of shape.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123