Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kerry was disgusting in the debate tonight (and he lost)

Back Forty
    Hey Kaknhuff, Tell your Mom to quit sending me your party picks...
    http://www.2dorks.com/gallery/drunk/drunk1.jpg

kahanamoko
    Comp the kook is a nobody who can not make it in the real world.
    The real world being the bedroom you share with your little brother in your parents house? Stevie, that's not the real world. There's a great big world out there that you don't know anything about.
    And out here in the real world, I'm making shitloads of money. More than I ever thought I'd make. And I didn't have a silver spoon shoved in my mouth either. I earned it.
    So **** off.

Steve 1
    [QUOTE=kahanamoko]The real world being the bedroom you share with your little brother in your parents house? Stevie, that's not the real world. There's a great big world out there that you don't know anything about.
    And out here in the real world, I'm making shitloads of money. More than I ever thought I'd make. And I didn't have a silver spoon shoved in my mouth either. I earned it.
    So **** off.[/QUOT
    I do not think you got the Brains or fortitude to earn anything in the private sector Like I called it a total failure in the real world.BTW I am never wrong.

kahanamoko
    [BTW I am never wrong.
    I think that statement tells us as much about you as we all need to know.

Steve 1
    [QUOTE=kahanamoko]I think that statement tells us as much about you as we all need to know.[/QUOTE
    Impress me with your achievements!!

kahanamoko
    [QUOTE=kahanamoko]I think that statement tells us as much about you as we all need to know.[/QUOTE
    Impress me with your achievements!!
    Why would I want to?

Steve 1
    Why would I want to?
    It would qualify you to be in this discussion for one. But you are a failure so be it.

kahanamoko
    It would qualify you to be in this discussion for one. But you are a failure so be it.
    Having read back through this "thread", I don't see that anyone else has put up their "achievements" in order to establish their qualifications to be in this discussion. Now why on earth would I want to provide you that information? If you thought I'd provide it to you you must be even more stupid that I thought you were.

steelcomp
    Having read back through this "thread", I don't see that anyone else has put up their "achievements" in order to establish their qualifications to be in this discussion. Now why on earth would I want to provide you that information? If you thought I'd provide it to you you must be even more stupid that I thought you were.
    Kakapeepee...you're loosing big time!

Steve 1
    Gee I thought you would have a Web Site at least..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123