Thread: Big thanks to ROXY SNOW

Kilrtoy
    For getting us home, Thank you very much. It was a pleasure to meet you guys also..

MRS. MAINEVENT
    I WAS JUST THINKING THE SAME THING!!!!!!
    mrs. roxysnow you're the bomb for getting us back safe and thank you
    how's roxysnow feeling he was looking pretty tossed when we all piled in your truck :jawdrop:

Roxysnow
    Hey ya'll! this is Roxysnow! Sorry about being soo faded Saturday, I was soo F%cked up! Way, way, too many shots and Goose and Cran! I do remember meeting you all earlier that nite, it was great meeting everyone and the wives, you all looked awsome. I am sure the Mrs. will be online soon and would love to chat! We definitely got to hook up soon for drinks though or maybe a party at our pad! Goodtimes!

Kilrtoy
    We definitely got to hook up soon for drinks though or maybe a party at our pad! Goodtimes!
    Now that could be alot of fun......

Debbolas
    Hey ya'll! this is Roxysnow! Sorry about being soo faded Saturday, I was soo F%cked up! Way, way, too many shots and Goose and Cran! I do remember meeting you all earlier that nite, it was great meeting everyone and the wives, you all looked awsome. I am sure the Mrs. will be online soon and would love to chat! We definitely got to hook up soon for drinks though or maybe a party at our pad! Goodtimes!
    Does this mean our trip to Catalina is off?
    :clover:

Roxysnow
    The Catalina trip is still on! Definitely going to be at the Yard House thereafter! Are you guys going to take the boat out to Catalina too? I am still shaky on the saltwater thing though. By the way, it was great meeting you and scream :skull: Saturday, you both looked great!