Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *Spam* Edge Stealth Tunnel For Sale

moneysucker
    Trav, For that, I am going to buy every tunnel I see just to keep you out of one. Because I am scared of a first time boat builder beating me. I am not selling anything anymore. I am sick of losing money every time I sell something. I was selling Money sucker for dirt but looked at how much I had in it and why get rid of it for nothing. I will run it until It is junk so I get my money out of it.

LicktySplitJr
    Come on cye dont be like that i would be nice for the first season or first trip whatever. Besides with as much trash talking I do I have to come out pretty fast and i would like to build a boat the way I want it. Thats why I want it without a motor. Seriously let me or mitch know about any hulls. Thanks princess

moneysucker
    Why isn't this boat selling? Is everyone waiting for warm weather when the prices go up to buy?

WriedtStuff
    You are right MS.....I will even reduce the price to $12k since it is cold outside....but the price is going back up when warm weather returns....BUY NOW save $$$$.

Liberator TJ1984
    Why isn't this boat selling? Is everyone waiting for warm weather when the prices go up to buy?
    F...O....R...D.......Maybe ??
    Still a Damn Nice Boat !

WriedtStuff
    Better than O-L-D-S.....

UBFJ #454
    Is it possible to see a picture of the 'Racing Bottom' ... Low angle shot from the rear and with both a portion of Ride Plate & Intake in the picture?

dave186
    i like it cause it has a F-O-R-D. but its outta my price range

MudPumper
    I'll give you 5g's for it and I'll even drive all the way out from CA this week to get it out of your hair. :jawdrop:

OldFaithful Squirter
    Hey if you still have the boat let me know, looking for a ford tunnel jet. thanks Kelly Craven (Oldfaithful Squirter)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12