Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which HOTTIE is Which

ColeTR1

MRS. MAINEVENT
    Hello I was not home last night and look at the pic that goes up holy crap it is awful of me now Mrs. Roxysnow is looking hot as usual but really of all the pics :cry: :cry: :yuk:

BarryMac
    Hello I was not home last night and look at the pic that goes up holy crap it is awful of me now Mrs. Roxysnow is looking hot as usual but really of all the pics :cry: :cry: :yuk:
    That's allright, your hubby was speaken up for ya... :rollside:

MRS. MAINEVENT
    I was very intoxicated but still
    I'll have to redeem myself with my calendar pic I guess. :devil:

Jordy
    Are the ME's going to be in town this weekend? A little bird made mention of it a while back. Just curious.

BarryMac
    I was very intoxicated but still
    I'll have to redeem myself with my calendar pic I guess. :devil:
    Maybe you should PM me a pic, that way I know what you look like sober...

MRS. MAINEVENT
    Are the ME's going to be in town this weekend? A little bird made mention of it a while back. Just curious.
    Yep we are gonna be heading out of here tonight to be at the t.v place in the a.m. then on the road to your neck of the woods. How far are you from them? I do not know my way at all, lol.

MRS. MAINEVENT
    Maybe you should PM me a pic, that way I know what you look like sober...
    That is something to think about :idea: :wink:

Jordy
    Yep we are gonna be heading out of here tonight to be at the t.v place in the a.m. then on the road to your neck of the woods. How far are you from them? I do not know my way at all, lol.
    Less than half an hour the way I drive.

RiverDave
    Baby Girl, I don't know what your talkin about becuase your one of my top 5 pics on smokinest hot chix in this place.. (& RRL ) Even in a so called "bad picture" you still have "hottie" radiating off of ya. No worries that every picture isn't playboy picture perfect.. That's one of the bonuses of a normal picture, to let ya know that we are all just regular people n what not. If everything was airbrushed picture perfect then I think you'd see people loose interest in a hurry becuase you can find those kinda pics all over the net.. I for one am glad to know that you are the "mrs" of a ***boater and a normal human being..
    Mrs RoxySnow, Why didn't ya wear that mesh thing to the Canyon Inn?? I know I woulda liked to have seen it. Nice to meet you and the Mr RoxySnow by the way..
    RD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast