Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Jay and Silent Bob" (Silent Bob aka Kevin Smith)

InKahntrol
    I rank Mallrats first and Chasing Amy second. Next time you're down in the so-cal area, you should check out Jay & Silent Bob's Secret Stash. Its in Westwood near UCLA, and I go in there at least once a week. Kevin owns two of these comic book stores, one in NJ and one in CA. Both are STOCKED with memorbilia from all of his movies, including the Bluntman & Chronic outfits, Silent Bob's Batman helmet from Mallrats, the Bongsaber, the Cockknocker outfit, Liv tyler's underwear from Jersey Girl, and lots of stuff from Dogma. Also, Jason Mewes (the actor who plays Jay) is sort of the defacto manager of the store, so he's in there at least three or four times a week. Plus, they have free video games (zelda, mario, mortal combat). As you can tell, I'm a fan.
    Would you like a chocolate covered pretzel?

Racer277
    I rank Mallrats first and Chasing Amy second. Next time you're down in the so-cal area, you should check out Jay & Silent Bob's Secret Stash. Its in Westwood near UCLA, and I go in there at least once a week. Kevin owns two of these comic book stores, one in NJ and one in CA. Both are STOCKED with memorbilia from all of his movies, including the Bluntman & Chronic outfits, Silent Bob's Batman helmet from Mallrats, the Bongsaber, the Cockknocker outfit, Liv tyler's underwear from Jersey Girl, and lots of stuff from Dogma. Also, Jason Mewes (the actor who plays Jay) is sort of the defacto manager of the store, so he's in there at least three or four times a week. Plus, they have free video games (zelda, mario, mortal combat). As you can tell, I'm a fan.
    Would you like a chocolate covered pretzel?
    That's the best info I've gotten off the boards all day!
    Thanks IK, I'll be there!

CrazyHippy
    Dogma was my 1st.. and still my favorite.
    The buddy christ just sealed the deal. George Carlin was hilarious
    BJH

Debbolas
    He said it!!
    Dogma is the best film, way to funny....Buddy Christ, Chris Rock falling out of the sky, the angel and the tequila....lol :rollside: Alanis Morset as God, excellent choice
    I LOVE that film!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123