Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Hand Hole Solution!!!!!!!

flat broke
    ok whatever
    No, not "whatever". Once again, if any idea doesn't agree with your supposition, you dismiss it. Believe it or not, these boards are dripping with knowledge. You have people with education and carreer backgrounds you wouldn't believe applying the knowledge gained through their education or proffession to our/their silly little jetboats. If one comes here with an open mind and his/her B.S. filter properly adjusted, he/she can walk away with quite a bit of knowledge... but you have to have an open mind and not put your own theories above reproach. Don't be so quick to dismiss credible input from people who just might know what the hell they are talking about. :hammerhea
    And if it were me, I don't think I'd be laying down the "ok whatever" type attitude when you're giving advice like you did in this thread (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65342) You can call me pissy, sensitive, a dick, an a$$hole, or whatever else you want, cause I really don't give a phuck.
    Chris

berk
    No, not "whatever". Once again, if any idea doesn't agree with your supposition, you dismiss it. Believe it or not, these boards are dripping with knowledge. You have people with education and carreer backgrounds you wouldn't believe applying the knowledge gained through their education or proffession to our/their silly little jetboats. If one comes here with an open mind and his/her B.S. filter properly adjusted, he/she can walk away with quite a bit of knowledge... but you have to have an open mind and not put your own theories above reproach. Don't be so quick to dismiss credible input from people who just might know what the hell they are talking about. :hammerhea
    And if it were me, I don't think I'd be laying down the "ok whatever" type attitude when you're giving advice like you did in this thread (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65342) You can call me pissy, sensitive, a dick, an a$$hole, or whatever else you want, cause I really don't give a phuck.
    Chris
    how does this relate to boats?

moneysucker
    I have learned a lot from these boards and it pays to listen and pick your battles. I won't fight one I will lose. Especially in public. Just my 20 pesos

these boards are dripping with knowledge. You have people with education and carreer backgrounds you wouldn't believe applying the knowledge gained through their education or proffession to our/their silly little jetboats. If one comes here with an open mind and his/her B.S. filter properly adjusted, he/she can walk away with quite a bit of knowledge... Chris
    What Chris posted above is right on the money.
    If your here for the popularity contest, you can do that too, but theres ALOT of quality info floating around here, wether you take it in or not, is your choice.

flat broke
    Simple. This whole forum is a medium with which you can learn a great deal about your boat, how to set it up, how to repair it, how to improve its performance, so on and so forth. If these things interest you, it would behoove you to keep an open mind and not discourage, ignore, or discredit the exchange of factual data. In this respect it relates directly to your boat.
    But if you view this forum as nothing more than a social outlet, then you are right; my post doesn't relate to boats in the capacity in which you are interested in them.
    The irony of the situation is that you're asking me for an answer on relativity that only you can provide for yourself
    Chris

berk
    Simple. This whole forum is a medium with which you can learn a great deal about your boat, how to set it up, how to repair it, how to improve its performance, so on and so forth. If these things interest you, it would behoove you to keep an open mind and not discourage, ignore, or discredit the exchange of factual data. In this respect it relates directly to your boat.
    But if you view this forum as nothing more than a social outlet, then you are right; my post doesn't relate to boats in the capacity in which you are interested in them.
    The irony of the situation is that you're asking me for an answer on relativity that only you can provide for yourself
    Chris
    haha! touche-douche! i was just busting your balls. i was really impressed with your chroming info and i do value the forum in general. im just one of those abbrasive sonsofbitches, dont take it personal, just TAKE IT!
    hey you didnt like my advice in that other thread? how long did you research my posts to find that one?

flat broke
    haha! touche-douche! i was just busting your balls. i was really impressed with your chroming info and i do value the forum in general. im just one of those abbrasive sonsofbitches, dont take it personal, just TAKE IT!
    hey you didnt like my advice in that other thread? how long did you research my posts to find that one?
    Actually, I was doing research on glasswork in general for the setback I'll be doing on the Spectra. I saw your post, the timing was perfect and I couldn't restrain myself
    Chris

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910