Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gjb...

AvengerBabe
    I already have it sold! We just need to clean her up!!!
    Drew or no?

Brady Bunch
    Drew or no?
    I am selling the cart to Mr. Drew, just as soon as he calls me.

BarryMac
    Barry,
    Glad you had a fun time, did you ever get the golf cart working?
    Yeah, got her running, probably didn't need to charge it, just needed to pull the choke out a little longer. I'll send you a PM...
    Thanks.. I assumed it would be thrashed.. We are taking that cart back to SD to clean it up and sell it....
    The wind came up again as we were pulling out so the cover was probably going to blow away again, I figured I would give it a try because I knew you were trying to sell it, plus it was too freaking cold to be on the water, unless you had a spreckly boat with a fishfinder on it :hammer2: :hammer2: ...

BarryMac
    April 9th-13th? are you purposefully trying to go out there when we arent going to be there? We'll be out there April 1st and April 15th... Sucks that it rained on you out there-- I bet that's the only time of the year when you wish it was 112 degrees out there!
    Not at all, definitely wanna hook up this year, my wife and I are celebrating 14years on April 12th so she is getting a wonderful getaway to Martinez Lake, I treat her like a Princess...

GrapeApe
    I already have it sold! We just need to clean her up!!!
    At $1700.00 its sold as is... Well, maybe we will wash it down... I must say that Cart wasn't the fastest, but it sure can handle the rough stuff out in the dirt on the old airport Landing Strip.. I drove that cart halfway over a beat up old bullet riddled car that was ditched out there... Got the wheels stuck in the trunk though.... Ahh, the fun Drunk nights out at Martinez...
    :devil:
    *** Grape Ape ***

AvengerBabe
    At $1700.00 its sold as is... Well, maybe we will wash it down... I must say that Cart wasn't the fastest, but it sure can handle the rough stuff out in the dirt on the old airport Landing Strip.. I drove that cart halfway over a beat up old bullet riddled car that was ditched out there... Got the wheels stuck in the trunk though.... Ahh, the fun Drunk nights out at Martinez...
    :devil:
    *** Grape Ape ***
    The cart has a glorious future ahead of it. Drew has plans to make it into a bar on wheels. Doesn't exactly sound legal, but it'll be funny to see.

GrapeApe
    The cart has a glorious future ahead of it. Drew has plans to make it into a bar on wheels. Doesn't exactly sound legal, but it'll be funny to see.
    Oh, and the cart drives much faster with 1 Skinny Guy, and One Hoooker.. :wink: The 2 300#ers kinda weighed it down a bit...
    Will Drew be out 4/1 - 4/3?? or do we need to bring the Cart back to SD? Oh yeah, the Carts also registered tell 4/06.... So no Legal problems with the License, just the Bar on wheels..
    *** Grape Ape ***

AvengerBabe
    Oh, and the cart drives much faster with 1 Skinny Guy, and One Hoooker.. :wink: The 2 300#ers kinda weighed it down a bit...
    Will Drew be out 4/1 - 4/3?? or do we need to bring the Cart back to SD? Oh yeah, the Carts also registered tell 4/06.... So no Legal problems with the License, just the Bar on wheels..
    *** Grape Ape ***
    Yeah, he'll be out there with us. Has he called you yet?

Brady Bunch
    No call yet............... :argue:

GrapeApe
    Yeah, he'll be out there with us. Has he called you yet?
    I think Greg gave you his Cell number to have Drew Call, which is fine..
    *** Grape Ape ***

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12