Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tanning Beds

Jetdriver
    I have two older Wolff Series II tanning beds that I took out of my salon when we got our new beds installed. They are 220v beds that are in good shape for there age. They are currently sitting in my garage wasting what little space I have. If anyone is interested please come and take them. If you want to know more about them just send me a PM.
    Thanks
    Shawn

Speedin' Ian
    I'd be interested in the beds, but don't know anything about hooking them up. Do I just plug them in and tan? Is their some sort of maint. required? How much do you want for them

Jetdriver
    I'd be interested in the beds, but don't know anything about hooking them up. Do I just plug them in and tan? Is their some sort of maint. required? How much do you want for them
    They are 220v beds so you would need a dedicated 20 amp breaker for it. But other then that they are just plug and play. Worked just fine when I removed them from the shop 2 weeks ago. They are now just sitting covered in my garage. Id like to get 200 each for them but that is completely negotiable. Just let me know if you want to see them. I need them GONE this next week so Im totally flexible.
    Thanks agian
    Shawn

Jetdriver
    K only 1 left. Come and get it guys!

Jetdriver
    Ttt

Jetdriver
    OK 100 and its yours. Come take this bed home.

JCNBETS
    I will take it for $100 just let me know where and when? Would it fit in an expedition or do I need to bring the trailer?
    OK 100 and its yours. Come take this bed home.

Jetdriver
    I will take it for $100 just let me know where and when? Would it fit in an expedition or do I need to bring the trailer?
    I would bring a trailer. PM me for details my friend!

Jetdriver
    Ttt

Jetdriver
    Ttt

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast