Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: bigger single engine cats

DogHouse
    Well I did it. I'm officially boatless. Dropped the Cheetah off today, signed it over, and ordered the Magic Cat. Should be done in a couple months. Gonna be a long dry spell!
    -brian

B-rad502
    Congrats, that's awesome! Did you buy through Jack?? Send me an e-mail and let me know how everything went and the details of the new one. cep_bd@yahoo.com
    Brad http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif
    Originally posted by DogHouse:
    Well I did it. I'm officially boatless. Dropped the Cheetah off today, signed it over, and ordered the Magic Cat. Should be done in a couple months. Gonna be a long dry spell!
    -brian

catnaround
    Congrats on the new purchase. My dad also bought a Magic Cat. I think you will enjoy it. Gives a good ride and is pretty quick. What engine option did you go with. there is a 500 in his. Have seen 85 buy the speedo but it is off by 5 mph or a little more. So I am saying 78-80 and that is full of fuel.
    Have fun.

DogHouse
    Ordered the boat with the base 496. They're going to swap motors with my trade so the Magic will end up with over 760hp. Should run ok... http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    Brad, I sent you an email with the details. Jack has been great so far.
    -brian

Craig
    Hey Brian, did you change e-mail addresses lately? I tried sending you one and it came back.
    Congrat's on the new boat. It'll be worth the wait. I'd give up a couple of mph for 4 or 5 more feet http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif, especially after the butt kicking we took out on Pleasant Sunday, damn, it was rough.
    Craig
    [This message has been edited by Craig (edited May 21, 2002).]
    [This message has been edited by Craig (edited May 21, 2002).]

DogHouse
    Craig, we were @home.com and that changed to @cox.net. My profile on the board here is up to date, the one over at AHBA may not be. It'll be interesting to see if the 28 is slower than the 23. I suspect that it will actually be faster on top because of the full cat configuration and higher drive height. We'll see!
    -brian

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123