Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kim Hanson was Freddy Krueger in Nightmare on Elm St.

olbiezer
    how long is that hair anyway dude.

dmontzsta
    You sound like that dipshit from Scream & Fly with that shit, you payed someone for that webpage :hammerhea you can make those for free Tweety.........Have a shitty day now eh! :crossx: :sleeping:
    yup, it has alot more depth that yours, I have email too, it is not some tripod bs, btw; i still see the pics, I am not playing.

Kim Hanson
    how long is that hair anyway dude.
    Half way down my back........( . )( . ).........ponytail material..

Kim Hanson
    yup, it has alot more depth that yours, I have email too, it is not some tripod bs, btw; i still see the pics, I am not playing.

The only depth you have is if you jump off a 3 story house and use you noodle to make post holes :hammerhea the e-mail thing is on all webpages just like mine dipshit!I took down the picture also, too many pm's saying it was blowing up there monitors.........( . )( . )......... :crossx:

dmontzsta
    The only depth you have is if you jump off a 3 story house and use you noodle to make post holes :hammerhea the e-mail thing is on all webpages just like mine dipshit!I took down the picture also, too many pm's saying it was blowing up there monitors.........( . )( . )......... :crossx:
    Dont you have a house to clean? or an ass to kiss? better go handle your business, or you will not have a house.

Kim Hanson
    Dont you have a house to clean? or an ass to kiss? better go handle your business, or you will not have a house.
    I have 2 girls that still live at home still, that help Marcy out with that house cleaning stuff! Mr. Clean don't you have a toilet that has your name on it :idea: Did I rattle your cage and now you are lost for words, what was I thinking You tried to make post holes with your noodle didn't you, did you put on your white cape and flew off the house?....Oh Kiss my Ass and you have a shitty day now RiceBoy... :idea:

dmontzsta
    I have 2 girls that still live at home still, that help Marcy out with that house cleaning stuff! Mr. Clean don't you have a toilet that has your name on it :idea: Did I rattle your cage and now you are lost for words, what was I thinking You tried to make post holes with your noodle didn't you, did you put on your white cape and flew off the house?....Oh Kiss my Ass and you have a shitty day now RiceBoy... :idea:
    You couldnt rattle a cage with marcy helping you. I have been saying for days now that I need to get away from the bench racers, cause it is a waste of time and you just say the same nonsense over and over, although as of late you have been switching it up, is someone helping you type out what to say? that is the only way you would make sense.

Kim Hanson
    You couldnt rattle a cage with marcy helping you. I have been saying for days now that I need to get away from the bench racers, cause it is a waste of time and you just say the same nonsense over and over, although as of late you have been switching it up, is someone helping you type out what to say? that is the only way you would make sense.
    I have just started to type alot slower and it seem to be working, glad ya noticed! I have found Bench Racers is fun, if you have game! I use to play this on HavasuBarneys board, fun shit and it can go for ever! It was called flamming before though and you use everything to make fun of a person ( you must see this happening..NO! ) Old shit, is like Marcy losing my truck ( 2 years ago--old repeditive shit) Boring...no shit!
    I will type slower for you RiceBoy, or is the Zoo calling you again If you can't play the game get the **** out of the Hells Kitchen( Bench Racers ) Tweety :idea: You suck at it also, go clean some toilets RiceBoy! :sleeping:

Kim Hanson
    Im also sure, I could rattle your cage and wake up the whole Zoo.........( . )( . )......... :hammerhea

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12