Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Yardhouse Nov 3, 11am-noon

WetWillie
    stinger:
    Charley, What is this Nov. 3 thing? give me a call. number is in my profile, also I need to ty up the DCB poster with you.Stinger,
    Im a huge DCB fan. Do you hve the poster in electronic form? I would love to have a copy as well if at all possible!
    Thanks,
    WW

Charley
    WetWillie:
    stinger:
    Charley, What is this Nov. 3 thing? give me a call. number is in my profile, also I need to ty up the DCB poster with you.Stinger,
    Im a huge DCB fan. Do you hve the poster in electronic form? I would love to have a copy as well if at all possible!
    Thanks,
    WW willie.... he is going to burn me a CD and i have a 24" wide ink jet printer... I'll make you a copy if you want.

Charley
    stinger:
    Charley, What is this Nov. 3 thing? give me a call. number is in my profile, also I need to ty up the DCB poster with you.I will call you manana! Thanks again!

WetWillie
    Charley:
    WetWillie:
    stinger:
    Thanks,
    WW willie.... he is going to burn me a CD and i have a 24" wide ink jet printer... I'll make you a copy if you want.
    You are the man! I got second round!! Are you bringing the wifey and kids?
    Still planning (I was supposed to be in Canada over that weekend. We will see!!)
    WW
    [ October 30, 2002, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: WetWillie ]

Steamin' Rice
    Sounds like some people are coming out of the woodwork..
    RTJas, I'll look for you & your dad...Red Wellcraft, right??

Steamin' Rice
    Havasu Cig:
    If we do go I hope the water is bigger than last weekend. When we were running the Fountain off San Diego last weekend it was calmer than Havasu. How is this looking for you??

Havasu Cig
    Well we are definitely out....They did a leak down test on the motor today and it has at least one bad intake valve. It is in Mercs hands now as far as fixing it.
    The water looks like it will be good for you guys. I think we are going to head to Havasu for the weekend without the boat. DSM is also possibly going to take our boat to Vegas on Sunday for the SEMA show for those who are going. Well have fun I wish I could be there. frown

Charley
    WetWillie:
    Charley:
    WetWillie:
    stinger:
    Thanks,
    You are the man! I got second round!! Are you bringing the wifey and kids?
    Still planning (I was supposed to be in Canada over that weekend. We will see!!)
    WW The wife -for sure, the 2 year -maybe, the 12 year -old not in town....If we can find a babysitter we are hoping to hop on Steamin Rice's boat for the ride

XTRM22
    Charley:
    WetWillie:
    stinger:
    Thanks,
    Charley, Dude youwere going to make one of those for your old pal Chuck right? I can't believe someone has something that says DCB on it that I don't already own! LOL
    Chuck

Charley
    Chuck....... how could I say no to the man with the fullest cooler at the river? wink

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234