Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my toy

Boatmike
    That's what i thought. I used to see that boat around alot. Really nice boat. I believe Don now has my old Hondo Sprint , wish I had that boat back.
    Hey Mike, Ya i remember your Hondo sprint it was way cool! Last time i saw it old Todd Hardin had it. I thought Jeremy or Mike had you old boat now? BTW, thanks for the help you and your father gave us a the races @ ming last year.

Brazos River Rat
    Very nice looking boat .

MKEELINE
    Hey Mike, Ya i remember your Hondo sprint it was way cool! Last time i saw it old Todd Hardin had it. I thought Jeremy or Mike had you old boat now? BTW, thanks for the help you and your father gave us a the races @ ming last year.
    Hi Mike,
    Your right, it is Mike that has the boat now, in pieces I hear. I guess Todd sold it to Jeremy, he didn't like it and Mike ended up with it. I'm not the best with names. Ming was fun, i need to drag my dad back out there. Your welcome for the help, although you guys had it handled on your own. You had that boat looking and running great.
    jdf,
    sorry about the hijack.

jdf
    it's all good

beaverfab
    Nice boat come play with us the 20th at Plowmans. Lady looks nice too. j.j. :rollside:

Brazos River Rat
    JJ;
    Is this the 20th of May ??
    If so , I might head down there. just email me and let me know ..

jdf
    Nice boat come play with us the 20th at Plowmans. Lady looks nice too. j.j. :rollside:i will try,, i need to get it to you to look over it

beaverfab
    BRR yes there is several going to Plowmans the 20th of may. j.j.

olbiezer
    hey jj where is plowmans?

Brazos River Rat
    Oldbeizer:
    Plowman is a few miles south of Garry Snows place on the river.
    JJ: I will try and get down there around noon Saturday . Are you guys staying around Plowman or going somewhere on the river ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12