Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Party Pics

Thank you for dinner the other night. Had a good time meeting the kids and I am sorry to brake the news to Kiara(sp) but I am married. :frown:
    You guys have beautiful children. Thanks again and next time it wont be a rush. The Eliminator is bad ass!

Mrs Luvnlife
    a sack of nickels come to mind........... :notam:
    OMFG!!!! :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

Mrs Luvnlife
    Thank you for dinner the other night. Had a good time meeting the kids and I am sorry to brake the news to Kiara(sp) but I am married. :frown:
    You guys have beautiful children. Thanks again and next time it wont be a rush. The Eliminator is bad ass!
    You are soooo more than welcome! That's a weekly occurrence, correct??
    Thanks Tony....Kiara was rather excited to be walking with you and holding your hand and she liked the idea that you were willing to take off your ring .
    No rushing next time!!.....but you had a drive back and busy days.....and next time don't forget Carrie! :wink:

I had to take of my ring, you know how rumors get started.
    Does Josh ever not have a smile on his face? I think he fell asleep smiling...

Mrs Luvnlife
    I had to take of my ring, you know how rumors get started.
    Does Josh ever not have a smile on his face? I think he fell asleep smiling...

He is a very happy kid more often than not, but he's got his moments too :220v:, they really liked you and Josh loves to watch the DVD of you racing and he continuously says 'go Tony, go Tony' with his arm up in the air....cool to see!!

LUVNLIFE
    Yea there will be no swinging Great to have you over and thank you. Now it's time to go to the lake :rollside:

Mrs Luvnlife
    Yea there will be no swinging
    Shiat...and all this time I thought that was the whole point behind the 'Hot Boat Forums'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :squiggle:

LUVNLIFE
    Shiat...and all this time I thought that was the whole point behind the 'Hot Boat Forums'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :squiggle:
    No. Absolutely not. I will not trade down with you

SoCal_fun
    Hey, me too!!! Dang :sqeyes: , all this wasted time and energy!! Oh well, off to the 'other' forum to try there. :devil:

JetBoatRich
    No. Absolutely not. I will not trade down with you
    What did you get in trouble for

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516