Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: BIG thank's to DANA BOATS!!!

lightnin
    First of all, just also want to add my thanks as well to a great day and getting to meet new Dana owners as well. Even with the Monsoon weather, it was still an awesome day and want to thank all those who took the time to put this together and make it enjoyable for everyone. It was also great to see some of the gang from the previous regattas.
    As for the food, I was kinda worried that the food wouldn't live up to Mark and Denise's great cookin, but Off-The-Grill did a great job and I think everyone as well thought so.
    As for the pics etc. I wanted to say also a great job. They took a whole lot more pics of all the boats and this gives the owners more to choose from, so Thanks!
    Again Thanks and til next year!
    http://www.danaboats.com/Images/gallery/DSCF0021.JPG

*!Ken's Wife!*
    First of all, just also want to add my thanks as well to a great day and getting to meet new Dana owners as well. Even with the Monsoon weather, it was still an awesome day and want to thank all those who took the time to put this together and make it enjoyable for everyone. It was also great to see some of the gang from the previous regattas.
    As for the food, I was kinda worried that the food wouldn't live up to Mark and Denise's great cookin, but Off-The-Grill did a great job and I think everyone as well thought so.
    As for the pics etc. I wanted to say also a great job. They took a whole lot more pics of all the boats and this gives the owners more to choose from, so Thanks!
    Again Thanks and til next year!
    I
    http://www.danaboats.com/Images/gallery/DSCF0021.JPG
    I am sooooo glad you guys all had a great time!!! We will see you next year!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234