Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I got mad today!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Today I had a visit from a MAJOR customer of ours. I have know this guy for 10 or so years. I took him into our shipping department to show off our latest products. We get to the bench where my S&R clerk had set up the demo units and the radio is on and a commercial was playing. Then some HipHop "beat the biatch" type song comes on and my customer gets that "NICE SONG" look in his eye and pushes to end our meeting sooner than we had planned. I am sure I have told S&R guy to make sure that his radio is to be tuned to a non-offending station, 10 times, since we have walk-ins all the time. My customer leaves a little while later and I go off on my little tantrum.
    I walked out to my metal rack and found a piece of 1.5" aluminum bar stock four foot long. I grab my production manager and the S&R guy and go to the offending radio. I pulled the radio from its place and SMASHED the living sh*t out of it. I hit it so hard my hands were buzzing from the blow 20 minutes later. I am not sure, but I think I made a lasting impression. I am just not sure what that immpression is.
    mmmmmmm I guess no 50 cent huh LMAO, I feel your pain there is a time and a place for all music

Essex29
    Today I had a visit from a MAJOR customer of ours. I have know this guy for 10 or so years. I took him into our shipping department to show off our latest products. We get to the bench where my S&R clerk had set up the demo units and the radio is on and a commercial was playing. Then some HipHop "beat the biatch" type song comes on and my customer gets that "NICE SONG" look in his eye and pushes to end our meeting sooner than we had planned. I am sure I have told S&R guy to make sure that his radio is to be tuned to a non-offending station, 10 times, since we have walk-ins all the time. My customer leaves a little while later and I go off on my little tantrum.
    I walked out to my metal rack and found a piece of 1.5" aluminum bar stock four foot long. I grab my production manager and the S&R guy and go to the offending radio. I pulled the radio from its place and SMASHED the living sh*t out of it. I hit it so hard my hands were buzzing from the blow 20 minutes later. I am not sure, but I think I made a lasting impression. I am just not sure what that immpression is.
    Maybe you should talk to someone for these anger spurts.

ahhell
    I was in our storage facility at the hospital I work at and some teens had a rap station tuned in....WHAT THE HELL...I find myself to be a laid back guy , but the lyrics on these songs were amazing at best...graphic descriptions of sex acts all through the song,s not to mention profanities and and inuendoes (sp)....That shiat aint right, or Im too old
    and I wonder why the youth of today have no morals...

jbtrailerjim
    My guys in my shop are all Mexican. They always have that shit mariachi(sp) music playing. Nothing pisses me off more than if I have a customer come over and I walk them out in the shop and they have that shit blasting. I usually give one of the guys that look and they go turn it off.
    Smashing the radio though, sounds like a lot more fun!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    Go home and take it out on the wifey in a good but strong way!!!!

I know exactly what you went thru. My wife and I own a Deli and a couple of the employees would put that crap on when she wasn't there and had it cranked up loud enough for the customers to hear the words clearly. We made it known to them if its ever on again the radio goes and you will be looking for another job. We didn't need to get as dramatic but I wouldn't have thought twice to do what you did.

cxr133
    its ok...
    i guess an even trade one radio for all the shit ive already stolen outta the shop.
    plus i bet his hands hurt for like 20 min afterwards

Essex29
    At your advanced age, it probably wouldn't hurt for you to consider the switch to graphite.
    Nice golf humor

MOBrien
    I walked out to my metal rack and found a piece of 1.5" aluminum bar stock four foot long........I pulled the radio from its place and SMASHED the living sh*t out of it. I hit it so hard my hands were buzzing from the blow..........
    That is focking hilarious!!!!!!! Nice work. Totally reminds me of the "stairway" scene in Animal House when Belushi ripped the guitar from the hands of that weird poet dude and smashed the fock out of it against the wall and steps. Please tell us you have vid surveillance in that area and can come up with the tape. That'd be friggin funny to see....especially the look on S&R dude's face. Duuhuhuhuuuuuude..... my radio. You broke it. :hammerhea
    classic!

hoolign
    He he sounds like what I would do Shoulda give your client a set of safety glasses and let him do it

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast